The Fowl Fortune
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fowl Fortune

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Taking a break...

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Artemis Fowl II
Human
Human
Artemis Fowl II

Male Number of posts : 197
Job/hobbies : Researching, plotting masterful plans
Humor : dry, sarcastic, dense
Registration date : 2008-02-21

Character Sheet
Name: Artemis Fowl The Second
Race: Human
Health:
Taking a break... - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue100/100Taking a break... - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Taking a break... - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking a break...   Taking a break... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2008 3:08 pm

Artemis raised a slight eyebrow at this "Your point in this is?" he asked reffering to the sudden remark about Juliet, "She is a friend, loyal and helpful.." he said with business tone all of a sudden the girls where giving him a head ache looking up to Butler he asked "Are Hormones always this troublesome?"
Back to top Go down
Minerva Paradizo
Human
Human
Minerva Paradizo

Female Number of posts : 47
Job/hobbies : Does annoying Artemis count as a hobbie?
Registration date : 2008-02-22

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:
Health:
Taking a break... - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/0Taking a break... - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Taking a break...   Taking a break... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2008 3:14 pm

Hearing Artemis talk about hormones she couldn't help but ask "Hormones kicking in Arty?" with a laugh "And here i always thought you were as complicated as Dark Matter, oh well guess i was wrong about this one thing."
Back to top Go down
Artemis Fowl II
Human
Human
Artemis Fowl II

Character Sheet
Health:
Taking a break... - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue100/100Taking a break... - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Taking a break...   Taking a break... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 5:38 am

With a slight filnch at his nickname he gave an unamused look to Minerva he said plainly "don't call me that..and I'm surprised yours arn't" he said with a look to the ground "your about as annoying as vermin..and it wouldn't surpise me if you even carried the same dieases as them.." he said this rather coldly
Back to top Go down
Juliet Butler
Human
Human
Juliet Butler

Female Number of posts : 100
Humor : Normal teenage Humor
Registration date : 2008-03-02

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:
Health:
Taking a break... - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/0Taking a break... - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Taking a break...   Taking a break... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 11:24 am

Juliet smirked at the remark Artemis gave Minerva about calling him Arty. "Well...I'm off to check on your motehr agian Arty...I'll be seeing you later for dinner?"
Back to top Go down
Artemis Fowl II
Human
Human
Artemis Fowl II

Character Sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Taking a break...   Taking a break... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 11:31 am

Artemis nodded slowly wincing at his pet name he was growing the slight bit annoyed with it but Juliet was Butler's sister and a very pretty girl, Her and Minerva where of equal beauty but in an entierly difffrent matter of there own Artemis wuickly looked down a small blush flickring on his cheeks as yet again he curse his adolencent hood
Back to top Go down
Juliet Butler
Human
Human
Juliet Butler

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Taking a break...   Taking a break... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 11:35 am

Juliet smiled at Artemis, she then turned and added to Butler "Coming? Or are you going to stay with Arty? Well if you are coming then I guess I will be seeing you in the house...I have to start on the dinner and check up on Artemiss mother." She smiled at her brother then turned to Artemis. "Don't be for dinner Arty ...it's your favourite" she smiled at him then turned off and walked towards the house.
Back to top Go down
Butler
Admin
Admin
Butler

Male Number of posts : 53
Job/hobbies : Artemis's Butler
Humor : Pretty Serious

Character Sheet
Name: Butler
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Taking a break...   Taking a break... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 11:40 am

Butler listend to Artemis's complaints about pubety and he himself found it highly amusing and he let slip a chuckle and smiled in an almost tease "Argh? Pathetic and inarticulate. Nice combination. Your mothers must be so proud,Yes Artmis Sir, it is something we all have to go though weather we like it or not, "he then added with a mock grin "I belive your turning more into how a boy should be"
Back to top Go down
https://thefowlfortune.forummotion.com
Artemis Fowl II
Human
Human
Artemis Fowl II

Character Sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Taking a break...   Taking a break... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 11:43 am

"hmm enlighten me Juliet what delightful fullfillment do we have for dinner?" he asked and he wasn't being sarcastic "remeber also to lay another place for Paradizo, try as we might we may not be able to get rid of her" hearing Butlers reply Artemis groaned and replied "Do not remind me Butler, Puberty..the world would be far better off without it.."
Back to top Go down
Butler
Admin
Admin
Butler

Character Sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Taking a break...   Taking a break... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 11:49 am

Butler chuckled "As I said sir - Everyone has to go through it" he said slightly mockingly. "Its one of the most important features of a young 'mans' life" Butler smirked to himself a little "As for the woman" he said "they have it worse..so considerate yourself lucky sir"
Back to top Go down
Juliet Butler
Human
Human
Juliet Butler

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Taking a break...   Taking a break... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 11:53 am

"Well we are haveing a roast dinner....seeing as you love your roast dinners I thought I'd make one" she smiled but then rolled her eyes slightly at the mention that Minerva would be joining him for dinner. "Ok so I'll add a extra plate..." Juliet gave a small chuckle. "You know puberty isn;t all that good for girls either Arty....but then again everyone has to go through it.." she walked over to Minerva smiling but then lowered her voice. "I can tell you like Artemis, anyone can see that....so if I was you I would ask him out...you two would make a sweet couple...but oh wait...it seems Arty would never go out with you.." she smiled evily then added. "Oh and never call him Arty...only me and his mother are allowed." She turned back to Artemis. "Yes so don't be late Arty...you know how I hate it when there is a waste of food.."
Back to top Go down
Artemis Fowl II
Human
Human
Artemis Fowl II

Character Sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Taking a break...   Taking a break... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 11:56 am

"please stop Butler before i die of laughter.." he said sarcastically he hated the thought of what he had to go though and he found it furstraitng, annoying and sidetracking, in fact he found it alot of things and once he had actually written a list "was it always this annoying for you Butler? " he then looked to Juliet plainly "Yes, Yes i shall not be late or either early i shall be percisly on time as i am 99% of the time, i'm sure the food will taste delicious as always thank you Juliet, "
Back to top Go down
Butler
Admin
Admin
Butler

Character Sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Taking a break...   Taking a break... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 11:59 am

Butler Chuckled again "yes..indeed sir" he said, staying silent at Artemis's order.
Back to top Go down
Juliet Butler
Human
Human
Juliet Butler

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Taking a break...   Taking a break... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 12:00 pm

She sort of bowed then headed off towards the house. She turned around and shouted "If anyone wants me I shall be in Angelina's room" she then turned around and kept on walking.
Back to top Go down
Artemis Fowl II
Human
Human
Artemis Fowl II

Character Sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Taking a break...   Taking a break... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 12:05 pm

"thank you however for the attempted comfort Butler, but honestly Puberty? waste of space and time, i swear i shall find away how to stop adolecent..it's popostrous not to mention awfully disracting when I suc as my self are in the middle of plans.." he frowned "ridiculous is all i can say" he continued to complain and yet he still couldn't imagine Butler having to go though Puberty
Back to top Go down
Butler
Admin
Admin
Butler

Character Sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Taking a break...   Taking a break... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 12:08 pm

Butler laughed "Dont worry Artemis Sir. Theres still alot to come yet" he mocked slightly "and when I say alot, I mean pain and disscomfort" he joked, with a chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Artemis Fowl II
Human
Human
Artemis Fowl II

Character Sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Taking a break...   Taking a break... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 12:29 pm

Artemis blinked at Butlers comment "what? pain and discomfort?? since when where they involved in growing up? i knew there was thes blasted mood swings and pathetic eye adverting moment when i would lose all concentraion and start to notice what a girl wore.."
Back to top Go down
Juliet Butler
Human
Human
Juliet Butler

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Taking a break...   Taking a break... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 12:45 pm

Juliet even thoe was a while away had caught the conversation. She chuckled slightly and said "Oh Butler leave the poor boy alone....stop scaring him and let him find out for himself!"
Back to top Go down
Holly Short
Human
Human
Holly Short

Female Number of posts : 38
Job/hobbies : LEPrecon
Humor : Meh....
Registration date : 2008-02-25

Character Sheet
Name: Holly Short
Race: Elf
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Taking a break...   Taking a break... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 9:29 am

"Don't you mean, when you start to notice what a girl didn't wear?" Holly laughed as she realised that Artemis was becoming quite the looker, according to these human girls. She looked at him again, as if in a new light, regarding his features to see if anything appealed to her. He had a good physique in her opinion - she had always gone for slim boys - and if it hadn't been for her one hazel eye, his facial features would have been impeccable. He was clean, average height for his age, and, she had to admit it, generally good looking. She smiled to herself, and reminded herself never to let this information out of her head in front of Butler or Foaly. "I'll see your mother later, Arty darling, since we're all referring to you by this name. I've got plenty of magic to spare today. Low energy wings, not too much wind."
Back to top Go down
Artemis Fowl II
Human
Human
Artemis Fowl II

Character Sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Taking a break...   Taking a break... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 11:48 am

"Very amusing Holly i'm sure, if you just allow me a few moment so i can not die of laughter it'll be most apprieciated, i am merly saying ah..stating that i dislike Hormones and i find it a night mare, ridiculus.." he then shook his head to clear the thought then he looked to Holly blankly yet again he found himself taking in Hollys appearence with a blank expression his thoughts wondered to her features she was rather small he admitied roughly his own height, she seemed rather skinny no doubt from all the tasks and missions she was also perfectly curved and in porpotion he noticed how her ears faintly poked out from behind her hair and how her hair just layed, he soon realised what he was doing and shook his head aand rubbed his temples he was reminded that Holly was atleast a decaded older, but the thought was still there under his breath he muttered "blasted hormomes.."
Back to top Go down
Juliet Butler
Human
Human
Juliet Butler

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Taking a break...   Taking a break... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 11:54 am

juliet shook her head and smiled out of amusement. She stood back beside her brother, looking at him, woundering slightly weather him and herself had resembulance.
Back to top Go down
Holly Short
Human
Human
Holly Short

Character Sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Taking a break...   Taking a break... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 11:58 am

She smiled slyly to herself as she realised he was watching her. Shaking her hair from her face, she winked at him. "Nightmare, eh? You do know I'm twice your age in human standards..." she added, her voice low and somewhat alluring. She had never acted like this around Artemis before, or indeed, around many men, but, she thought, it's worth messing with his genius head just a tiny bit. She shifted her position so that she was leaning on the arm of the sofa, careful to move her arms in a way that emphasised her figure.
Back to top Go down
Artemis Fowl II
Human
Human
Artemis Fowl II

Character Sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Taking a break...   Taking a break... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 12:02 pm

Artemis raised a slight eye brow to Holly her behaviour somewhat alerted him and he said "yes a nightmare indeed" hearing her reply to being older Artemis replied in kind "yes and My IQ is twice yours " he was in turn messing with her and silently he was laughing, this side of Holly he had never seen and he wondered to what extent she would actually go to, and he was willing to bet not far
Back to top Go down
Holly Short
Human
Human
Holly Short

Character Sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Taking a break...   Taking a break... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 12:06 pm

"Ah, that is a fair point. But I do have a gun." She shrugged and continued to stare up at him. She moved her hips slightly and rested her chin on her hands, still looking straight into his eyes, but now slightly through her fringe. After a long pause, she flicked her tongue quickly across her upper lip. What the hell are you doing, Holly? she asked herself. But it made sense, sort of. She only wanted to see how he'd react.
Back to top Go down
Juliet Butler
Human
Human
Juliet Butler

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Taking a break...   Taking a break... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 12:07 pm

Juliet had noticed what Holly was doing. She thought for a couple of minutes thinking to herelf "Arty doesn;t need this right now...with all of the other Hormones he has to put up with...I supose I could help him" she looked at Artemis and started to take in his features. He was quite good looking for a boy of his age, and his height was normal. His weight was also average. She knew alot about Artemis becasue of spending alot of time with him. She decided to have a word with Holly. She looked over to her and gave her a cold look.
Back to top Go down
Artemis Fowl II
Human
Human
Artemis Fowl II

Character Sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Taking a break...   Taking a break... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 12:13 pm

Artemis in turn kept his gaze fixed on Holly "ah yes but you see" he smirked plesently then lowed his head to her height and said in a low voice "i have Butler, and your gun would be otherwise pointless" with a triumphant look he straightend and soon he saw the notion Holly made and was taken aback his expression didn't show this but his eyes did, he continued to look plainly at Holly he wounded now if he had placed a wrong bet was she willing to carry on or back down?, his gaze did not faulter from Hollys as he waited for some no doubt witty retort
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taking a break...   Taking a break... - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Taking a break...
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next