The Fowl Fortune
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fowl Fortune

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Taking a break...

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Butler
Admin
Admin
Butler

Male Number of posts : 53
Job/hobbies : Artemis's Butler
Humor : Pretty Serious
Registration date : 2008-02-21

Character Sheet
Name: Butler
Race: Human
Health:
Taking a break... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Taking a break... - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Taking a break... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking a break...   Taking a break... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 11:51 am

"Indeed Sir" Butler replied "But wouldn't you of thought that Spiro's men might lets just say..try and bust him out?" Butler asked "After all..they are his men.."
Back to top Go down
https://thefowlfortune.forummotion.com
Holly Short
Human
Human
Holly Short

Female Number of posts : 38
Job/hobbies : LEPrecon
Humor : Meh....
Registration date : 2008-02-25

Character Sheet
Name: Holly Short
Race: Elf
Health:
Taking a break... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Taking a break... - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Taking a break...   Taking a break... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 11:58 am

"Woah, woah, woah, back up a minute. You want me to go and spy on these people? They have our technology, don't they?" She put her hands on her hips and tapped her foot, staring at Artemis. As she spoke, she shook her head slightly and her ears twitched. "I honestly don't know this time. I'll talk to Foaly, but...I just don't know."
Back to top Go down
Artemis Fowl II
Human
Human
Artemis Fowl II

Male Number of posts : 197
Job/hobbies : Researching, plotting masterful plans
Humor : dry, sarcastic, dense

Character Sheet
Name: Artemis Fowl The Second
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Taking a break...   Taking a break... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 12:08 pm

He sighed and rubbed his temple with his left hand before saying "The plan is thus as far is Holly, yes i would like you to keep tabs on Spiro's men, ask Foaly to find out what he can on each ..Butler and I shall investigate the going on's with Spiro and what is happening, and Buter..my point Exactly that is why we draw our undivided attention to Spiro's men..and we must secure..my..invention throughly no expection not even Mulch will get in and Holly, i would like Mulch to test it"
Back to top Go down
Butler
Admin
Admin
Butler

Character Sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Taking a break...   Taking a break... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 12:12 pm

Butler nodded and stayed silent this time.
Back to top Go down
Holly Short
Human
Human
Holly Short

Character Sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Taking a break...   Taking a break... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 12:26 pm

"Look, I've helped you through thick and thin, Artemis, but-" She struggled to find the words, clenching and unclenching her fists as she did so. Taking a deep breath and letting her body relax, she continued. "I'll do what I can, but if I see any danger in it, I'm leaving it well alone. I've already risked my life to save the world, and you, too many times, so...I just don't know. I've got a bad feeling about this mission."
Back to top Go down
Artemis Fowl II
Human
Human
Artemis Fowl II

Character Sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Taking a break...   Taking a break... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 12:35 pm

"Holly i didn't expect you niether did i ask of you to come rescue me that was on your own accord.." he said matter-of-factly before turning to butler "Now my Friend are you sure you do not want any help whatso ever with bringing luggage in? i'm Sure Holly would love to help" he said casually
Back to top Go down
Butler
Admin
Admin
Butler

Character Sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Taking a break...   Taking a break... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 12:43 pm

"No, im fine Sir" Butler said, before lifting up all his luggage at once (after all he was nearly 7ft and rather strong) "Is there anything you need of me at the moment?" he asked, before going to take his luggage in.
Back to top Go down
Artemis Fowl II
Human
Human
Artemis Fowl II

Character Sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Taking a break...   Taking a break... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 12:48 pm

Artemis shook his head then said to holly "shut the car boot Holly.." he begun to walk with Butler before addign "please, then you are welcome to come in"
Back to top Go down
Butler
Admin
Admin
Butler

Character Sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Taking a break...   Taking a break... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 12:53 pm

Butler carried his luggage, with a slightly guilty nerve building up inside of him as Artemis was getting Holly to Shut the Boot. Butler managed to strech his arm out and open the door, before stnding back for Artemis to go through.
Back to top Go down
Holly Short
Human
Human
Holly Short

Character Sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Taking a break...   Taking a break... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 1:06 pm

Holly winked at Butler again and did as Artemis had said, then followed them to the door and stepped in neatly. Everything was exactly as she remembered it. "Anyway, how are you keeping, old friend?" she smiled and looked up at Butler. Most elves and fairies were petrified by his size, but Holly knew him well enough to see that, so long as you were on his side, he'd bring no harm.
Back to top Go down
Artemis Fowl II
Human
Human
Artemis Fowl II

Character Sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Taking a break...   Taking a break... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 1:11 pm

Artemis nodded thank to Butler and stepped in after Holly and he held the door open for butler's full arms which was surprising as Artemis had never offered help to anyone, even Butler he knew it was so unlike him but with what had happend he had changed a fair amount he listend to Butlers and Holly's coversation as he took a small amount of weight of Butler and placed it on the side table
Back to top Go down
Butler
Admin
Admin
Butler

Character Sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Taking a break...   Taking a break... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 1:17 pm

"Quite well" Butler replied, before stepping in, closing the door and putting his luggage down neatly "Yourself?" he asked, In a kinder than he useually speaks to others except Artemis.tone
Back to top Go down
Holly Short
Human
Human
Holly Short

Character Sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Taking a break...   Taking a break... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 1:22 pm

"Same old, same old," she said, grinning. "You're feeling generous today," she added sarcastically, beaming up at Artemis. "Have you got a fever? Need any healing?"
Back to top Go down
Artemis Fowl II
Human
Human
Artemis Fowl II

Character Sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Taking a break...   Taking a break... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 1:36 pm

Artemis kept a blank expression, "Can i not be relived to see my life long friend home and well?" he asked then added with odd tone "trust me, it is not i who should need healing if you keep that up" it was a threat but a joke inside he was laughing stupidily to himself he turned away towards the living room baring an odd smirk like smile
Back to top Go down
Holly Short
Human
Human
Holly Short

Character Sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Taking a break...   Taking a break... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 1:39 pm

Holly smirked and looked at Butler as Artemis turned his back. "Riiight. And Mulch smells like the Tooth Fairy's bedchamber." She laughed to herself then followed Artemis through to the next room.
Back to top Go down
Butler
Admin
Admin
Butler

Character Sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Taking a break...   Taking a break... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 1:47 pm

Butler Followed with a small chuckle. He didn't speak, but he of course felt quite happy, listening to Artemis's and Holly's Conversation.
Back to top Go down
Artemis Fowl II
Human
Human
Artemis Fowl II

Character Sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Taking a break...   Taking a break... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 1:49 pm

entering the living room Artims turned to face Holly his features empahized due to the flames of the fire "Thats one thing ive never proven, if the tooth fairy actually exitist in your world..hmm intresting theory..I kidnapped you once Holly easily done again" he remined her
Back to top Go down
Holly Short
Human
Human
Holly Short

Character Sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Taking a break...   Taking a break... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 1:51 pm

"Ah, but you'd have a bit of a problem there," she said quietly, flinging herself onto the nearest chair and curling her legs under her. "Tooth Fairy's prettier than me, see. You'd let her out in the end."
Back to top Go down
Artemis Fowl II
Human
Human
Artemis Fowl II

Character Sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Taking a break...   Taking a break... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 1:56 pm

"If Gold is involved why would i do that?" he asked bluntly as he took a seat in his armchair "that would be stupid would it not? to let the chance of possible gold slip through my fingers..? and as i have said i am not a complete Idiot "
Back to top Go down
Butler
Admin
Admin
Butler

Character Sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Taking a break...   Taking a break... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 2:10 pm

Butler nodded behind Artemis to back him up. "Looks doesen't bother Artemis and you must be rather stupid to suggest that" he half growled. "And also..he's got 100 times the intelligence than some stinking fairey.." Butler added
Back to top Go down
Holly Short
Human
Human
Holly Short

Character Sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Taking a break...   Taking a break... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 3:18 pm

"Watch it..." she said in a low voice, but she knew there was no real threat. "How old are you, Artemis? 12? I see you still have the wonderful joys of human puberty ahead of you. We have whole libraries devoted to the subject. Foaly is an expert."
Back to top Go down
Artemis Fowl II
Human
Human
Artemis Fowl II

Character Sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Taking a break...   Taking a break... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2008 4:47 am

"thank you for that compliment Butler and you are right.." then Artemis frowned distastefully at this subject of pubity "i don't need to be remined..it's distracting and annoying..if Foaly possiblly has a way to stop the side effects and distractions then by all means you have my attention"
Back to top Go down
Holly Short
Human
Human
Holly Short

Character Sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Taking a break...   Taking a break... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2008 11:13 am

"Oh no, there's no way of stopping it! Personally I find it rather amusing, and, while you may find it annoying now, I'm sure you will, ahem, shal we say, enjoy it at a later point." She tried to keep a straight face, but failed miserably and giggled to herself. "Don't panic, it happens to all humans, right Butler?"
Back to top Go down
Artemis Fowl II
Human
Human
Artemis Fowl II

Character Sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Taking a break...   Taking a break... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2008 12:19 pm

Artemis made a disgusted expression he didn't want to be remined for what he had in store to come, he looked to Butler somehow he couldn't imagine Bulter going through pubity this thought somewhat amused him but he said no more other then to Holly "if your refering to sexual intercourse then why not say it? and i plan to remain single and Unmarried.." he opened his mouth to add something about Minerva but stopped himself instantly
Back to top Go down
Minerva Paradizo
Human
Human
Minerva Paradizo

Female Number of posts : 47
Job/hobbies : Does annoying Artemis count as a hobbie?
Registration date : 2008-02-22

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:
Health:
Taking a break... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Taking a break... - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Taking a break...   Taking a break... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2008 12:49 pm

Minerva walked along the grounds looking for Artemis to annoy him as usual. When she found him she saw he was with Holly and Butler. "Hello Artemis and Artemis' friends." She smiled rather sweetly like she usually did before annoying Artemis.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taking a break...   Taking a break... - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Taking a break...
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next