The Fowl Fortune
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fowl Fortune

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Taking a break...

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Artemis Fowl II
Human
Human
Artemis Fowl II

Male Number of posts : 197
Job/hobbies : Researching, plotting masterful plans
Humor : dry, sarcastic, dense
Registration date : 2008-02-21

Character Sheet
Name: Artemis Fowl The Second
Race: Human
Health:
Taking a break... - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100Taking a break... - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Taking a break... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking a break...   Taking a break... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2008 1:00 pm

Artemis turned round as he heard the famiular tone of Paradizo his plams begun to sweat and his eyes averted to her appearence then he looked away and cursed under his breath as well a adding an sigh he would never turly be rid of the hormones, clearing his throat his voice wavering slightly "Mi-Minerva" he coughed this time and said firmly "Paradizo, you've met Butler, and Holly, Juliet is about somewhere i don't think you have met her or have you?" he kept his eye avereted from her there was a risk of distraction and he could not let that happen not only this he kept his voice firm and buisness like
Back to top Go down
Minerva Paradizo
Human
Human
Minerva Paradizo

Female Number of posts : 47
Job/hobbies : Does annoying Artemis count as a hobbie?
Registration date : 2008-02-22

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:
Health:
Taking a break... - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Taking a break... - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Taking a break...   Taking a break... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2008 1:04 pm

"Yes I have met them." She said looking up to Butler as he was far taller than her, taking a step away from him she bumped into Artemis and said "oops.." and looked away slightly her cheeks turning pink. Not risking looking to him Minerva said "So what are you all doing out here?"
Back to top Go down
Artemis Fowl II
Human
Human
Artemis Fowl II

Character Sheet
Health:
Taking a break... - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100Taking a break... - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Taking a break...   Taking a break... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2008 1:11 pm

He eventually studied himself and then shifted uncomoftabally away form Minerva he knew his self respect and the respect other had for him was probably going down the drain with yet another clear of the trhoat he replied looking to the ground but hopefully remained the serious tone "Butlers returned back early from his trip, Holly decided to drop by and visit and yes belive it or not i went outside to meet her then that was when Butler turned up with news"
Back to top Go down
Minerva Paradizo
Human
Human
Minerva Paradizo

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:
Health:
Taking a break... - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Taking a break... - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Taking a break...   Taking a break... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2008 1:14 pm

Moving her hands behind her back she said "Oh right...i didn't know Holly could preform miracles." Minerva said refering to getting Artemis away from a computer, this insult was only to hide the fact she blushed and acted strange when around him.
Back to top Go down
Artemis Fowl II
Human
Human
Artemis Fowl II

Character Sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Taking a break...   Taking a break... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2008 1:18 pm

Crossing his arms aleady annoyed which was somewhat unusal as it often took him a while before he became annoyed he replied "if your speaking of the Computer Paradizo, i haven't been on it lal day if you must know" he said looking ahead and not to Minerva his one brown eye and his one Blue eye scanned the grounds he felt aggitated he suspected it was Minerva's fault moving away from her again he place Butler in between him and Minerva
Back to top Go down
Minerva Paradizo
Human
Human
Minerva Paradizo

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Taking a break...   Taking a break... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2008 1:24 pm

"Amazing." She rolled her eyes the coughed taking a step or two away from Butler. "Had a boring day then have you?" Minerva asked glancing to Artemis and folding her arms still surprised he hadn't done damage to his eyes staring at a computer screen for so long.
Back to top Go down
Artemis Fowl II
Human
Human
Artemis Fowl II

Character Sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Taking a break...   Taking a break... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2008 1:28 pm

"no" he snipped "Ive been using some books and ive been planning away on how to erase you from planet earth.." this was obviously a joke although that fact itself wasn't obvious "Your annoying you do realise.." he then forcibably relaxed himself and thought hard about how he would not let someone of the likes of Paradizo effect him so much he knew it was all to do with the mind and what the mind belived
Back to top Go down
Juliet Butler
Human
Human
Juliet Butler

Female Number of posts : 100
Humor : Normal teenage Humor
Registration date : 2008-03-02

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Taking a break...   Taking a break... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2008 1:31 pm

All of a sudden Juliet came running over. She stop and stood up straight and looked around at everyone.
Back to top Go down
Minerva Paradizo
Human
Human
Minerva Paradizo

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Taking a break...   Taking a break... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2008 1:34 pm

"Oh Artemis you know just as well as i do you would be very bored without me." She joked knowing he probably wouldn't be as tense half the time. Minerva saw Juliet and smiled a small hello but really the things Artemis said had an effect on her and wether she liked it or not she took everything he said in.
Back to top Go down
Juliet Butler
Human
Human
Juliet Butler

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Taking a break...   Taking a break... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2008 1:38 pm

Juliet noded and said hello. She continued to look around at everyone, she went and stood next to her brother Butler.
Back to top Go down
Artemis Fowl II
Human
Human
Artemis Fowl II

Character Sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Taking a break...   Taking a break... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2008 1:47 pm

Artemis was somewhat relived to see Juliet "Juliet!" he said keeping his mind off of Minerva, he walked to Juliet and asked "Have you checked on my Mother, if you haven't do not worry, i was just curious to know how she is coping" turning briefly to Holly he added "could you possibly help my Mother again Holly?" before she could answer he then turned to Minerva "No your mistaken i belive i have more fun wher eyour not constanly pestering me with your childishness, One might think you have nothing better to do.."
Back to top Go down
Juliet Butler
Human
Human
Juliet Butler

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Taking a break...   Taking a break... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2008 1:53 pm

Juliet's eyes darted to Artemis's. She smiled at him as he walked over to where her and her brother stood. "Hello Arty, yes I have checked up on your mother...she is fine...I gave her some medication and some food and she is sleeping right now"
Back to top Go down
Minerva Paradizo
Human
Human
Minerva Paradizo

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Taking a break...   Taking a break... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2008 1:56 pm

"Acctualy thats probably true i don't have any better to do and i must say i like "pestering" you more then walking around with those slightly idiotic girls i call friends. And i have to take care of Beau while my father works not to mention i have to do everything because we don't have servants like some people." Minerva rolled her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Artemis Fowl II
Human
Human
Artemis Fowl II

Character Sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Taking a break...   Taking a break... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2008 2:05 pm

"Excellent, Thank you Juliet, she is deffinatly fine then? good..good, perhaps i might up your pay.." he said casually he was indeed grateful for Juliets help as much as Butlers then he realised he had never told Butler or Juliet how grateful he was "i don't know what i will do without the both of you, so i supose it is about time i offer you my thanks for all you have both done.." he then realised how unlike himself he sounded and he knew it was due to Minerva, turnign to face Minerva again his back slightly to Juliet he said in retort "perhaps you should get yourself some..i don't like your home..it's too..homey.." he said lost for an actual word to describe her home, "but i did invite you for dinner, however don't think i shall always invite you round..besides you seem to invite yourself half the time.." he waved his had distractidily
Back to top Go down
Minerva Paradizo
Human
Human
Minerva Paradizo

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Taking a break...   Taking a break... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2008 2:16 pm

Looking unamused by Juliet's show of affection for Artemis she said "Oh right of course too homey..and what is a home supposed to be Artemis?" Minerva asked looking puzzled "And i don't need servants..it would be just a waste of their time and a waste of my fathers money seeing as how i can do it myself."
Back to top Go down
Juliet Butler
Human
Human
Juliet Butler

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Taking a break...   Taking a break... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2008 2:21 pm

Juliet simply smiled at Artemis not exactly paying so much attention to Minerva. "Yes your mother is well. Thank you Arty..that would be so kind of you to do that." she nodded at him just before he turned around and showed his attention to Minerva. She didn't really like Minerva at this very moment, well becasue of obvious reasons.
Back to top Go down
Artemis Fowl II
Human
Human
Artemis Fowl II

Character Sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Taking a break...   Taking a break... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2008 2:33 pm

he filched slightly at Juliet calling him buy his nickname and normally he would of minded greatly for his Mother called him that, but for some reason as it was Juliet he didn't mind as much. then he begun to grow tiredlessly annoyed with Minerva questions "A home to me is some where secluded, isolated form most civilization, but obviously i can't keep them out.." he said aiming this at Minerva "your home is to open" he moved this time so he had Juliet in his view and Minerva in view next again he spoke to Juliet "thank you, there may be another pace required for dinner tonight, assuming by then i have asked Butler to extiguish paradizo.." he gave an asmussed smiled to himself although it was rather a skirk and that mixed with his odd eyes was deffiantly a mischivious, and even mystrious look about him
Back to top Go down
Juliet Butler
Human
Human
Juliet Butler

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Taking a break...   Taking a break... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2008 2:39 pm

Juliet noded. "Ok Arty..I'll go sort that out now if you want?"
Back to top Go down
Minerva Paradizo
Human
Human
Minerva Paradizo

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Taking a break...   Taking a break... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2008 2:40 pm

She couldn't help but feel slightly proud at her affect on Artemis. Looking to Juliet she tilted her head and as realisation sunk in a smirk formed on her face as she looked from Juliet to Artemis. Walking over to her with a slight skip in her step she asked "So does he know?" Minerva glanced back at Artemis trying to see if he was listening in or not.
Back to top Go down
Juliet Butler
Human
Human
Juliet Butler

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Taking a break...   Taking a break... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2008 2:43 pm

Juliet looked at Minerva giving her a puzzled look. "Does he know what?" the thing was that Juliet knew exactly what Minerva was on about. She said in a low voice "If your suggesting that I like Artmeis then you are wrong...first things first...he is twelve and I am sixteen, second thin is that he is my....erm lets call it master if you like.."
Back to top Go down
Artemis Fowl II
Human
Human
Artemis Fowl II

Character Sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Taking a break...   Taking a break... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2008 2:46 pm

Artemis looked to them for a moment wondering briefly what it was they where discussing he decided to leave them to it so he subtle moved towards Butler and Holly to finish there discussion however he had put himself piciessly in ear shot of both groups
Back to top Go down
Minerva Paradizo
Human
Human
Minerva Paradizo

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Taking a break...   Taking a break... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2008 2:50 pm

"Oh right of course.." Minerva nodded a smirk still on her face not believing a word Juliet was saying. " And not to mention it would be completly inopropriet for you to like him. Oh and a word to the "wise"...I'm not usually wrong." Something else bothered Minerva here "And don't degrade yourself to calling him your Master..he's not in complete control of you believe it or not."
Back to top Go down
Juliet Butler
Human
Human
Juliet Butler

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Taking a break...   Taking a break... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2008 2:57 pm

Juliet simply looked at minerva noticeing the smirk. "Yes exactly it would be VERY inoapropiate to like him. Anyway Butler wouldn't exactly like it too much plus Arty is just a friend. Ok so master wasn;t exactly the right word but you get what I mean.."
Back to top Go down
Minerva Paradizo
Human
Human
Minerva Paradizo

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Taking a break...   Taking a break... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2008 3:04 pm

"Oh good we're on the same page here, Artemis is a very proud boy also.." Minerva said refering to her Juliet's job status "But possibly there is more to him than what he seems..Although I highly doubt it. good luck with him anyway." She smiled sweetly and skipped off to Artemis "Hello again, i just had a lovley chat with your Juliet. Very nice girl." Minerva smiled.
Back to top Go down
Juliet Butler
Human
Human
Juliet Butler

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Taking a break...   Taking a break... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2008 3:07 pm

Julet shook her head. She sighed and muttered "Poor girl....why can't she see that I don't like Arty..becasue I don't..atleast I don't think I do.." Juliet scratched her head then muttered to her self "It's her that likes Arty...not me" she smiled to herself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taking a break...   Taking a break... - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Taking a break...
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next