The Fowl Fortune
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fowl Fortune

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bringing Artemis Something To Eat.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Butler
Admin
Admin
Butler

Male Number of posts : 53
Job/hobbies : Artemis's Butler
Humor : Pretty Serious
Registration date : 2008-02-21

Character Sheet
Name: Butler
Race: Human
Health:
Bringing Artemis Something To Eat. Left_bar_bleue100/100Bringing Artemis Something To Eat. Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Bringing Artemis Something To Eat. Empty
PostSubject: Bringing Artemis Something To Eat.   Bringing Artemis Something To Eat. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 3:06 pm

Butler enterd with living room, bringing Artemis's Lunch that Juliet had made. He was carrying a tray which had a glass jug of Freshly Squeesed Orange juice. Steak Pie, with chips and some chocolate cake with cream for desert. Notecing that Artemis wasn't in the room. Butler decided that he would set up the table. He placed the tray onto the edge of the table and set it all neatly for Artemis. He Placed The Main meal in the middle of the knife fork an spoon. Followed by the cake behind it, further up the table.

Everything was set up neatly, butler was rather proud of himself except there was only one thing missing, Artemis. "Juliet!" Butler called, wondering whether she'd know where he is.
Back to top Go down
https://thefowlfortune.forummotion.com
Juliet Butler
Human
Human
Juliet Butler

Female Number of posts : 100
Humor : Normal teenage Humor
Registration date : 2008-03-02

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:
Health:
Bringing Artemis Something To Eat. Left_bar_bleue0/0Bringing Artemis Something To Eat. Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Bringing Artemis Something To Eat.   Bringing Artemis Something To Eat. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 3:10 pm

Juliet walked into the room where her brother was. She looked at her brother. "Yes?" she said then looked around woundering where Artemis was. She then thought that he was probally with Minerva.
Back to top Go down
Butler
Admin
Admin
Butler

Male Number of posts : 53
Job/hobbies : Artemis's Butler
Humor : Pretty Serious

Character Sheet
Name: Butler
Health:
Bringing Artemis Something To Eat. Left_bar_bleue100/100Bringing Artemis Something To Eat. Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Bringing Artemis Something To Eat.   Bringing Artemis Something To Eat. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 3:14 pm

"Do you know where Artemis Sir is?" he asked "As you know, his lunch is ready and set out. Speaking of which, has his mother been fed today?" Butler asked. "You know what she can be like when things are different from what she plans them" He added in a slightly undertone, frowning a little.
Back to top Go down
https://thefowlfortune.forummotion.com
Juliet Butler
Human
Human
Juliet Butler

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:
Health:
Bringing Artemis Something To Eat. Left_bar_bleue0/0Bringing Artemis Something To Eat. Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Bringing Artemis Something To Eat.   Bringing Artemis Something To Eat. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 3:17 pm

Juliet shook her head. "Arty is probally with Minerva.....you know how much time they spend together.."she said trying not to get jealous. "And no I don't....sorry Domovio..."
Back to top Go down
Artemis Fowl II
Human
Human
Artemis Fowl II

Male Number of posts : 197
Job/hobbies : Researching, plotting masterful plans
Humor : dry, sarcastic, dense

Character Sheet
Name: Artemis Fowl The Second
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Bringing Artemis Something To Eat.   Bringing Artemis Something To Eat. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2008 5:06 am

Artemis came down the stairs as he smelt the food he had caught the end of the conversation and in a flat tone he said "no i was not with Minerva, in actual fact she rang me a moment a go..and i was checking on my mother" looking to Butler he said, she's been fed...i took the chance to feed her, but she needs her medication, and Juliet can you set the table for another place, Paradizo is coming around for tea, on her own invite..she wants to get away from that brother of hers" he waved his hand as he took the drink of juice
Back to top Go down
JonSpiro
Human
Human
JonSpiro

Male Number of posts : 22
Humor : Yes
Registration date : 2008-03-04

PostSubject: Re: Bringing Artemis Something To Eat.   Bringing Artemis Something To Eat. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2008 8:04 am

Seeing as Spiro was uninvited to lunch today, he just decided to make himself at home and being his normal self he had his Body Gurd Sprio walked into the room, before he enterd he had a mini-microphone under the small table that the plant outside the room was on. Sprio enterd the room and looked at Juliet to Butler "Oh I can see" Spiro said "Now Artemis about that offer I made are you going to take it" he said as he sat down on Artemis's chair where his lunch was "Oh this also looks deliteful to eat" he added as he waited for a reply from Artemis
Back to top Go down
Artemis Fowl II
Human
Human
Artemis Fowl II

Character Sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Bringing Artemis Something To Eat.   Bringing Artemis Something To Eat. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2008 9:17 am

Artemis imidatly got to his feet as Sprio entered he was alert and he hoped Butler was Artemis glaced to Spiro's bodyguard who had nearly killed Butler "your Manservant is not welcomed here Spiro, and niether are you come to think of it" Artemis would not chance the injury of Butler "we shall disscuss Business on another date away from Fowl Manor, i do still not trust you"
Back to top Go down
JonSpiro
Human
Human
JonSpiro

PostSubject: Re: Bringing Artemis Something To Eat.   Bringing Artemis Something To Eat. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2008 9:21 am

"Oh I think we shall discuss this here and now Artemis! Come on Arti you know we make a good team, always was I wouldnt want to take that perfetic C Cube again dont you worrie" Spiro's bodygard was staring at Artemis's Body guard
Back to top Go down
Artemis Fowl II
Human
Human
Artemis Fowl II

Character Sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Bringing Artemis Something To Eat.   Bringing Artemis Something To Eat. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2008 9:29 am

"i do not trust you Spiro we have had this discussion when you where in jail i offered you my alliance then you turned on me and tried to Kill Butler and myself.." looking over his shoulder brifly he asked Juliet "check Sprio for any weaopens please juliet.." Artemis kept his gaze fixed upon Spiro, "how do i know that this Plan will also not backfire and you should still be in Jail, do tell how you got out"
Back to top Go down
JonSpiro
Human
Human
JonSpiro

PostSubject: Re: Bringing Artemis Something To Eat.   Bringing Artemis Something To Eat. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2008 9:33 am

Juliet cheaked him for weapons and found several weapons, Sprio huffed "Only a fool will mention how he escaped Jail Artemis and believe you me I am no fool"
Back to top Go down
Artemis Fowl II
Human
Human
Artemis Fowl II

Character Sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Bringing Artemis Something To Eat.   Bringing Artemis Something To Eat. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2008 9:37 am

"Is that so? you are a fool for coming to my Manor when Butlers Weapons on him at the moment and not that far out of reach will kill you in an instant dare you try the slightest action..Buter is healed and thanks to your body guard will live longer then any avrage Human.."he then turned to the drinks "May i offer you a drink Spiro seeing as this is Business talk only"
Back to top Go down
JonSpiro
Human
Human
JonSpiro

PostSubject: Re: Bringing Artemis Something To Eat.   Bringing Artemis Something To Eat. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2008 9:44 am

"Rather not, you may put something in the drink" Spiro glared at his body guard for a moment and then he looked back at Artemis "I believe this is Buisness only, my dear boy therefore I request everyone in this room apart from you and I to leave this room so we can talk privately" he said
Back to top Go down
Artemis Fowl II
Human
Human
Artemis Fowl II

Character Sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Bringing Artemis Something To Eat.   Bringing Artemis Something To Eat. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2008 9:49 am

"hmm, no they may remain in here we shall move to my study then we can talk privatly there, Butler please keep the food warm i shall be back shortly" moving out of the living room and down the hall he pushed open the door to his study
Back to top Go down
Juliet Butler
Human
Human
Juliet Butler

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Bringing Artemis Something To Eat.   Bringing Artemis Something To Eat. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2008 1:21 pm

"Yes sir..no sir..three bags full sir!" Juliet muttered storming off to the kitchen to get another plate. She came back and set it on the table. She then looked at Spiro and walked over to him. "As you wish Arty.." she checked him for weapons and couldn't find any.
Back to top Go down
JonSpiro
Human
Human
JonSpiro

PostSubject: Re: Bringing Artemis Something To Eat.   Bringing Artemis Something To Eat. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 9:42 am

Spiro smirked at Juliet after she had serched him "Told you I was clean"
Back to top Go down
Juliet Butler
Human
Human
Juliet Butler

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Bringing Artemis Something To Eat.   Bringing Artemis Something To Eat. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 11:26 am

Juliet walked away pver to Butler. "Yes but knowing you...you'll probally manage to sneak something in somehow.."
Back to top Go down
JonSpiro
Human
Human
JonSpiro

PostSubject: Re: Bringing Artemis Something To Eat.   Bringing Artemis Something To Eat. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 1:11 pm

"and you would know that how, and Its not like i'll say anything" he winked at his body guard who knew what the sign ment
Back to top Go down
Juliet Butler
Human
Human
Juliet Butler

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Bringing Artemis Something To Eat.   Bringing Artemis Something To Eat. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 1:45 pm

"Oh come on...I'll actually be surprised if you don;t have anything hidden or try something stupid.."
Back to top Go down
Artemis Fowl II
Human
Human
Artemis Fowl II

Character Sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Bringing Artemis Something To Eat.   Bringing Artemis Something To Eat. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 2:15 pm

the boy watched the exchange of words and even body motions with his undivided atention he noticed the wink and he looked to the body guard who had seemed to notice and was now grinning something was going to go wrong Artemis new that much
Back to top Go down
Juliet Butler
Human
Human
Juliet Butler

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Bringing Artemis Something To Eat.   Bringing Artemis Something To Eat. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 3:08 pm

Juliet just stood there keeping her eye on the man and body guard. She wouldn;t leave just incase they done something to Artemis
Back to top Go down
Artemis Fowl II
Human
Human
Artemis Fowl II

Character Sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Bringing Artemis Something To Eat.   Bringing Artemis Something To Eat. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 2:44 am

"you see Spiro my friend (sarcastic) there is no need for your body guard to be with you, i am unarmed, after all i am only 12, and if i was to befal a tradagey upon you then it wouldn't be in my own home after all the mess would be a nightmare to clear, up so there is no need for your manservant"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bringing Artemis Something To Eat.   Bringing Artemis Something To Eat. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bringing Artemis Something To Eat.
Page 1 of 1