The Fowl Fortune
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fowl Fortune

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Telling someone how you really feel

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Juliet Butler
Human
Human
Juliet Butler

Female Number of posts : 100
Humor : Normal teenage Humor
Registration date : 2008-03-02

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:
Health:
Telling someone how you really feel Left_bar_bleue0/0Telling someone how you really feel Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Telling someone how you really feel Empty
PostSubject: Telling someone how you really feel   Telling someone how you really feel Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 1:56 pm

Juliet sat down at the table with a pad, pen. She sat chewing the end of her pen, making sure what she was writing made sense. The note was addressed to Artemis. She couldn't believed she was actually writeing this. The note read:

"Dear Artemis,

I can't believe I'm actually going to tell you this but...I thought you should know...

I really like you Artemis...it's like I have a crush on you. I know that nothing real can happen between us as

1) I'm sixteen and your only twelve
2) I work for you aswell

Well I couldn't exactly tell you to your face...becasue I tried and eded up kissing you. But when I talk to you...you don't seem twelve, you seem older...and your just so...just so...great!

Well anyway I thought I's tell you how I really feel..

Best Wishes,

Love Juliet xxx"

Juliet looked at it then decided it was alright, she put the note in a envolope, nameing the envolope Artemis, she went upstairs to his bedroom and left it on his desk.
Back to top Go down
Artemis Fowl II
Human
Human
Artemis Fowl II

Male Number of posts : 197
Job/hobbies : Researching, plotting masterful plans
Humor : dry, sarcastic, dense
Registration date : 2008-02-21

Character Sheet
Name: Artemis Fowl The Second
Race: Human
Health:
Telling someone how you really feel Left_bar_bleue100/100Telling someone how you really feel Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Telling someone how you really feel   Telling someone how you really feel Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 3:40 pm

Artemis walked deep in thought heading up the stairs he walked to his room he had a few notes within his room that may help him, he entered the room soundlessly and saw Juliet by his desk still in the silence he finally spoke not looking to her "Have you nearly done with my Room Juliet?"
Back to top Go down
Juliet Butler
Human
Human
Juliet Butler

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:
Health:
Telling someone how you really feel Left_bar_bleue0/0Telling someone how you really feel Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Telling someone how you really feel   Telling someone how you really feel Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 11:46 am

Juliet looked up and saw Artemis. She merely nodded, finishing cleaning his desk the walked out of his room without a word.
Back to top Go down
Artemis Fowl II
Human
Human
Artemis Fowl II

Character Sheet
Health:
Telling someone how you really feel Left_bar_bleue100/100Telling someone how you really feel Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Telling someone how you really feel   Telling someone how you really feel Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 1:58 pm

He nodded "Juliet have you seen my files? i p;aced them on my bed not so long ago?" he asked scanning the space as he kneeled on the bed lifting up the pillows incase
Back to top Go down
Juliet Butler
Human
Human
Juliet Butler

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Telling someone how you really feel   Telling someone how you really feel Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 2:02 pm

Juliet stoped and turned pokeing her head throguh the door. "Yes, I have put them on your desk Arty.."
Back to top Go down
Artemis Fowl II
Human
Human
Artemis Fowl II

Character Sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Telling someone how you really feel   Telling someone how you really feel Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 2:17 pm

climbing of his bed he moved over to his desk and for a moment payed no attention to the note for he ignored it to say the least, looking still on his desk he frowned " i don't seem the Juliet.." he opend the draws and rummaged through them with still no luck
Back to top Go down
Juliet Butler
Human
Human
Juliet Butler

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Telling someone how you really feel   Telling someone how you really feel Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 2:21 pm

She walked back in the room noticeing that he hadn't read the note yet. She walked over to the desk...she thought she had left them there. She walked over to Artemi's bed and cheked uner it, finding the files. "Here...I have them...I thought I had put them on the desk.." she said handing them to Artemis.
Back to top Go down
Artemis Fowl II
Human
Human
Artemis Fowl II

Character Sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Telling someone how you really feel   Telling someone how you really feel Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 2:28 pm

"excellent" he said taking the files and checking they where there "thank you, please tidy my desk if you don't mind i have alot of clatter on there"
Back to top Go down
Juliet Butler
Human
Human
Juliet Butler

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Telling someone how you really feel   Telling someone how you really feel Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 2:33 pm

Juliet nodded and walked over to the desk and started to throw some things away while keeping ohters. When she had finished she placed the note she had wrote ontop of all of the other things and made her way to leave.
Back to top Go down
Artemis Fowl II
Human
Human
Artemis Fowl II

Character Sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Telling someone how you really feel   Telling someone how you really feel Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 2:48 pm

"thank you Juliet" he said heading out of the room behind her consouling his notes "hmm, something baffles me about this.."
Back to top Go down
Juliet Butler
Human
Human
Juliet Butler

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Telling someone how you really feel   Telling someone how you really feel Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 3:00 pm

Juliet walked out of the room but decided to wait by the door. She wanted to hear everything that Artemis was saying, she wanted to know what he would say about the note.
Back to top Go down
Artemis Fowl II
Human
Human
Artemis Fowl II

Character Sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Telling someone how you really feel   Telling someone how you really feel Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 3:02 pm

He headed to the door but stopped stead fast at Juliet blocking the way "yes Juliet?" he asked asuming she wanted to say something
Back to top Go down
Juliet Butler
Human
Human
Juliet Butler

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Telling someone how you really feel   Telling someone how you really feel Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 3:04 pm

"erm...I was just woundering if..if there was something else that needs to be done?" se lied.
Back to top Go down
Artemis Fowl II
Human
Human
Artemis Fowl II

Character Sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Telling someone how you really feel   Telling someone how you really feel Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 3:10 pm

he shook his head, "no nothing as of yet, ah to another point any letters or mail for me?"
Back to top Go down
Juliet Butler
Human
Human
Juliet Butler

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Telling someone how you really feel   Telling someone how you really feel Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 3:15 pm

Juliet started at him for a couple of minutes. "Whatever mail you have will be on your desk.." she said turning away. She wasn;t acting like her usual self today.
Back to top Go down
Artemis Fowl II
Human
Human
Artemis Fowl II

Character Sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Telling someone how you really feel   Telling someone how you really feel Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 3:18 pm

"alright, anything imprortant? if not then i shall read them later" he asked before she left of course her unusal behaviour did not go unoticed "perhaps you should rest Juliet"
Back to top Go down
Juliet Butler
Human
Human
Juliet Butler

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Telling someone how you really feel   Telling someone how you really feel Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 3:21 pm

Juliet started blankly. "One looked sort of important...and yes I'll rest for a little while." She nodded then continued her wasy down the stairs and into the living room, she sat on the sofa and fell asleep instently.
Back to top Go down
Artemis Fowl II
Human
Human
Artemis Fowl II

Character Sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Telling someone how you really feel   Telling someone how you really feel Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 3:35 pm

without another word he moved to his desk and saw the leter that just said "Artemis" picking it up with the letter opener he opened it and took out the piece of paper inside, he knew at once it was Juliets writing then to himself he replied "so this is your behaviour, reason.." he read the letter swiftly then put in his draw with no further word
Back to top Go down
Juliet Butler
Human
Human
Juliet Butler

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Telling someone how you really feel   Telling someone how you really feel Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 3:45 pm

Juliet stayed asleep on the sofa, she was actually quite tired as she didn;t exactly get much sleep last night. She snored quietly and fidgeted around alittle, dreaming about Artemis's reaction to the letter. She woke up and listen quietly, she couldn;t hear anything which meant that he was either rading the letter or he had already read it. She got up and walked back up stairs and waited outside his door, she didn't know weather she should go in or not.
Back to top Go down
Artemis Fowl II
Human
Human
Artemis Fowl II

Character Sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Telling someone how you really feel   Telling someone how you really feel Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 12:50 pm

of course at this Point Artemis had read the letter and opend the door to head out he noticed Juliet and said nothing as he moved past and back down the stairs to continue his research his best action was to pretend nothing had happened and that he had read nothing
Back to top Go down
Juliet Butler
Human
Human
Juliet Butler

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Telling someone how you really feel   Telling someone how you really feel Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 3:15 pm

Juliet didn;t bother to look at him. She knew he had read the letter. She was outraged with herself, she knew he would act like this but she did not know it would hurt like this. She walked back downstairs and went outside and sat in the grass...not knowing wheather to cry or not. She felt terriblr, and felt like she shouldn;t of told him how she felt. *She put her hands into her head sighing deeply. How could she of thought of he felt the same? How? She must of knew he wouldn't..
Back to top Go down
Artemis Fowl II
Human
Human
Artemis Fowl II

Character Sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Telling someone how you really feel   Telling someone how you really feel Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 11:38 am

Artemis logged onto his scomputer still in silence he pushed away stry thoughts of Juliet's letter he told himself to focus on the main issue and he wouldn't stray again even if he wanted to perhaps found himself but he would not give that trail of thought a chance, he wacthed silently as Juliet went outside, he waited foe his computer to load and he begun his usal routine as if nothing had happend
Back to top Go down
Juliet Butler
Human
Human
Juliet Butler

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Telling someone how you really feel   Telling someone how you really feel Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 3:56 pm

Juliet just sat there, looking out to the view. She wanted to do a number of things: Cry, rip up the letter, burn it, go and talk to Artemis, to get him to understand. Instead she choose to cry as it was the easiest option.
Back to top Go down
Artemis Fowl II
Human
Human
Artemis Fowl II

Character Sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Telling someone how you really feel   Telling someone how you really feel Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 4:50 pm

with his thoughts slightly drifiting to Juliet and then even Minerva he shook his head and though taking a break would be the best option why he had to go through puberty was still beyound hims but it had to be done and he cursed the hormones and how he almost saw them as a loose wire turning on and off whenever
Back to top Go down
Juliet Butler
Human
Human
Juliet Butler

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Telling someone how you really feel   Telling someone how you really feel Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 2:15 pm

Juliet stopped crying. She looked out over the view agian thinking. Why was she crying? He was only a boy...who doesn;t exactly need this right now..she hated the fact that he was only a boy. "God...life sucks.." she muttered, still sitting there. She sighed then wiped here eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Telling someone how you really feel   Telling someone how you really feel Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Telling someone how you really feel
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Fowl Fortune :: Fowl Manor :: 2nd Floor :: Artemis Flow II Room-
Jump to: