The Fowl Fortune
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fowl Fortune

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Evening After

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Holly Short
Human
Human
Holly Short

Female Number of posts : 38
Job/hobbies : LEPrecon
Humor : Meh....
Registration date : 2008-02-25

Character Sheet
Name: Holly Short
Race: Elf
Health:
The Evening After Left_bar_bleue100/100The Evening After Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

The Evening After Empty
PostSubject: The Evening After   The Evening After Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2008 2:50 pm

Holly looked across the desk at Artemis. The dim table lamp made his young face look older, more serious, if it was possible. The difference between his eyes was less pronounced in the strange, slightly golden light. She perched on the edge of her chair, resting her elbows on the old wood of the desk. Shaking her fringe from her face, she fixed him with a hard stare. "So? What about this job you wanted me to do?" She sounded exasperated and tired, as if she wanted to yawn. Or sigh.
Back to top Go down
Artemis Fowl II
Human
Human
Artemis Fowl II

Male Number of posts : 197
Job/hobbies : Researching, plotting masterful plans
Humor : dry, sarcastic, dense
Registration date : 2008-02-21

Character Sheet
Name: Artemis Fowl The Second
Race: Human
Health:
The Evening After Left_bar_bleue100/100The Evening After Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

The Evening After Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Evening After   The Evening After Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 12:36 pm

Artemis sat up in his chair and over the lamps light and files he studyed Holly with both of his eyes as if his gaze was to piece through her skin "it is simple, as i have asked i wish you to watch closely on Spiro and Sprio's men, now that we know offically Spiro has been reasled it is only a guess to what his next move is, he has attempted to abduct me once, i want to know what his real plan is, that my friend is where you come in.." he leaned back dumpeing the files on his desk "i want you to watch his movement and who he associates with, that is all i ask"
Back to top Go down
Holly Short
Human
Human
Holly Short

Character Sheet
Health:

The Evening After Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Evening After   The Evening After Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 12:46 pm

"It's not how complicated it is that I'm worried about. I've done plenty of jobs like that. It's the fact that he has our technology. How can I know that he won't kidnap me?" Just like you did, she added in her head. She closed her eyes for a moment, with a look of almost disappointment on her face. Placing her finger and thumb on her temples, she took a deep breath, then looked up again.
Back to top Go down
Artemis Fowl II
Human
Human
Artemis Fowl II

Character Sheet
Health:

The Evening After Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Evening After   The Evening After Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 1:36 pm

"not exactly, for you will be placed with a tracking device, if anything happens to that we shall know, so fear not, ah there is also one other task i wish for you to carry out, plant a tracking device on Sprio"
Back to top Go down
Holly Short
Human
Human
Holly Short

Character Sheet
Health:

The Evening After Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Evening After   The Evening After Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 2:04 pm

"Oh, so now you tell me," she said, with a sort of sideways smile. It seemed weak though, and slightly forced. After a moment's thought, she nodded. "Alright. I'll do it. But I'm holding you fully responsible if anything goes wrong!"
Back to top Go down
Artemis Fowl II
Human
Human
Artemis Fowl II

Character Sheet
Health:

The Evening After Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Evening After   The Evening After Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 3:21 pm

"but of course if i told you to late you would panic to early and you would prepare yourself and would not be subitle of the task, " he them gave yet again an odd smile(vampuric one at that as it often suited his features), he held up his hands then continued cuping the temples of his fingertips together "and i hold you responsible if the task does not happen"
Back to top Go down
Holly Short
Human
Human
Holly Short

Character Sheet
Health:

The Evening After Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Evening After   The Evening After Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 3:52 pm

"Alright, alright, but you can't order me about, Mud Boy." She smiled again, more confident this time, stood up and walked around to his side of the desk. She pulled herself up so that she was sitting on the edge of the table, her feet dangling a little to the left of his knees. "Was that all? Or did you need something else?"
Back to top Go down
Artemis Fowl II
Human
Human
Artemis Fowl II

Character Sheet
Health:

The Evening After Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Evening After   The Evening After Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 11:32 am

he watched Holly's movement with no intrest looking back to the pile of files on the desk his eyes scanned the files, and at being called mud boy he replied casually "No Elf that was all unless you had anything else you wished to discuss?"
Back to top Go down
Holly Short
Human
Human
Holly Short

Character Sheet
Health:

The Evening After Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Evening After   The Evening After Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 12:21 pm

She sighed, looked down for a moment to collect her thoughts, then looked up again. "Yes, Artemis, there was something else I wished to discuss. I-" She broke off, trying to find the words to describe her current state. "Do you think I am pretty, Arty? Do you think anyone will ever...?" But it was too difficult to phrase, and she stopped there, looking away from him.
Back to top Go down
Artemis Fowl II
Human
Human
Artemis Fowl II

Character Sheet
Health:

The Evening After Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Evening After   The Evening After Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 1:51 pm

Looking up from his files he placed them on the desk "If it came down to looks, regarding hormones or not, some may find you attractive given what taste they have, but why your asking a mere boy like me this question is quite frankly beyound me"
Back to top Go down
Holly Short
Human
Human
Holly Short

Character Sheet
Health:

The Evening After Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Evening After   The Evening After Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 1:56 pm

"But you know everything, Arty," she replied with a sarcastic smile. "I don't know. I'm quite old, you know. I'm starting to feel like I should settle down, but I don't think anyone would want to...with me. I'm too..." Once again, she struggled to find the words to show how she felt about herself. She was too...well, boyish. When her male friends thought of her, they thought of a friend, not a woman.
Back to top Go down
Artemis Fowl II
Human
Human
Artemis Fowl II

Character Sheet
Health:

The Evening After Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Evening After   The Evening After Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 2:08 pm

"hmm, perhaps, although there are certain things one must find out on there own accord.." looking to her he evalueated her appearece "you see you main problem is you may somehow conseal the feminine side by what you wear and how your appearece looks, you do in fact come across more masculine then feminine, perhaps work on looks" he waved his hand slightly at this and went back to brifely scanning his files
Back to top Go down
Holly Short
Human
Human
Holly Short

Character Sheet
Health:

The Evening After Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Evening After   The Evening After Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 3:21 pm

She gasped in mock surprise. "I can be feminine if I want to...it's just difficult with work." She sighed and slipped off the desk, then walked to the door. "You wait and see, I'll surprise you some day..." she added with a smile as she slipped out.
Back to top Go down
Artemis Fowl II
Human
Human
Artemis Fowl II

Character Sheet
Health:

The Evening After Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Evening After   The Evening After Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 3:58 pm

Looking relativily unammused he nodded "if you say do, but i shall be ready, as i am one step ahead of you" he smiled simply and for once it was normal, and not odd as it usually was but soon the expression died alot like any other he looked back to his files
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Evening After Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Evening After   The Evening After Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Evening After
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Fowl Fortune :: Fowl Manor :: Ground floor :: Study-
Jump to: