The Fowl Fortune
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fowl Fortune

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Slightly Deranged?

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Juliet Butler
Human
Human
Juliet Butler

Female Number of posts : 100
Humor : Normal teenage Humor
Registration date : 2008-03-02

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:
Health:
Slightly Deranged? Left_bar_bleue0/0Slightly Deranged? Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Slightly Deranged? Empty
PostSubject: Slightly Deranged?   Slightly Deranged? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 12:06 pm

Juliet went into Angelina's room. "Hello Angelina...it is only me..Juliet..came up to see how you are?" Angelina looked at Juliet blankly and said. "I want my son" at that moment the door slamed shut. "Well I think thats him now..I shall call him up for you miss.." Juliet walked over to the door and shouted. "Arty!? Is that you?"
Back to top Go down
Artemis Fowl II
Human
Human
Artemis Fowl II

Male Number of posts : 197
Job/hobbies : Researching, plotting masterful plans
Humor : dry, sarcastic, dense
Registration date : 2008-02-21

Character Sheet
Name: Artemis Fowl The Second
Race: Human
Health:
Slightly Deranged? Left_bar_bleue100/100Slightly Deranged? Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Slightly Deranged? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slightly Deranged?   Slightly Deranged? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 12:25 pm

hearing the call Artemis walked up the stairs calmly and pushed the door opened the door and said to check "Mother are you awake?" there was a scoff and a reply
"Of Course i'm awake. How can i sleep In this Blinding glare?" Finally entering the room silent his mother asked right away
"Artemis Darling, where have you been?" with an instant reply he said "School trip..Mother, Skiing in Austria" without a so much as how was it she continued to talk
"would you close thouse Wretched curtains? the light is Intolerable" Nodding silent Artemis closed the curtain with a glance to Juliet as he walked over to his mother he smelt the farmiular scent of rose Petals in water, a scent he so longed to grow ever more farmiular but her arms however where cold and weak. Out of the blue she continued "I do miss skiing perhaps when your father returns we can go together? hm?" with yet another nod artemis sat gingerly on his mother bed and looked to her and in that instant she took his chin in her hands and exmained his face from all angles "i hear things. at night. They crawl along the pillows and into my ears..i daren't open the curtains or i'd see them too.." Feeling for the first time utterly useless he studdted slightly saddened by his mothers appearence and stait of mind "Mother I..-" But she cut in
"And stop calling me "mother". I don't know who you are, But your certainly not not my little Arty!" with a small hopeless nod he turned away from her and flicked a glance yet again to Juliet then his mother continued causing him to stop and turn around "Do you hear them? they're coming for me..They're Everywhere..Now get out! and don't come back! or i'll have my husband take care of you, he's a very important man, you know.." Artemis left the room swiftly and motioned for Juliet to follow once they where just outside her room he sat down on the top of the stairs silent, his mothers voice soon echoed again "send that girl back up with the cucumber slices and make sure they're clean this time!" of course his mother as referring to Juliet but he remained silent sitting on the steps his hands linked together between his parted legs. what was a boy to do? let alone a genius one at that.
Back to top Go down
Juliet Butler
Human
Human
Juliet Butler

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:
Health:

Slightly Deranged? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slightly Deranged?   Slightly Deranged? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 12:31 pm

Juliet had followed Artemis and sat beside him. "Arty..." she said putting a arm around him. She didn't exactly know what to say. She thought of Artemis as a brave young boy, being only twelve and copeing with all this. She looked at him, her arm still around him, trying to comfert him as best as she could. She then heard his mother's request. "Yes miss...right away miss.." she said...she felt like giveing Angelina a piece of her mind but thought agianst it as she didn;t want to make matters worse. She turned back to Artemis agian. "things will get better you know..."
Back to top Go down
Artemis Fowl II
Human
Human
Artemis Fowl II

Character Sheet
Health:
Slightly Deranged? Left_bar_bleue100/100Slightly Deranged? Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Slightly Deranged? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slightly Deranged?   Slightly Deranged? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 12:38 pm

Artemis sat there not moving ans he looked blankly to the floor he was only acutely awear of Juliets arm around him and given the cirumstance he didn't mind whilst on any other day he would of he thought for a while longer before replying "it is no use Juliet..Holly cured her once for a few months but now she has slipped away yet again..and i fear they may be no way of her regaining her sanity..but i shall find a way..no i will find away!" he said fimrly puching his fist into his open hand in determination.." he then rubbed his temples with both hands "She barely reconises me Juliet..and for once..i am at a loss of what to do.."
Back to top Go down
Juliet Butler
Human
Human
Juliet Butler

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:
Health:

Slightly Deranged? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slightly Deranged?   Slightly Deranged? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 12:44 pm

Juliet just stared at Artemis thinking of what to say. "Don't say that! Arty...I promise you she will get better....it might just..take a while but I promise that she will.." she smiled slightly, her arm still around him. "You'll think of something...you always do." To that Juliet pulled Artemis into a small but comferting hug.
Back to top Go down
Artemis Fowl II
Human
Human
Artemis Fowl II

Character Sheet
Health:

Slightly Deranged? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slightly Deranged?   Slightly Deranged? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 12:48 pm

"No juliet, nieither you nor me know the real out come..it is as you said a waiting game..all i can do is wait..and watch..i worry for her Juliet..She knows no diffrence between right or wrong..or her husband from her son.." he sighed solemly and his eyes grew wide for a moment as he felt Juliets embrace and he simply let himself be hugged for he was to concerned with his mother to worry about other matters
Back to top Go down
Juliet Butler
Human
Human
Juliet Butler

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:
Health:

Slightly Deranged? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slightly Deranged?   Slightly Deranged? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 12:53 pm

"Artemis stop with all this negatve thinking! If I was you I would be thinking positive things like your mother getting better becasue she will....eventually! Just be paitant ok...she will get better...." she said sqeezeing him slightly and not exactly letting go. She gave his fore head a quick kiss. Artemis was a wounderfull boy, very bright for his age...he would make a really good boyfriend...but only if he was a couple of years older..
Back to top Go down
Artemis Fowl II
Human
Human
Artemis Fowl II

Character Sheet
Health:

Slightly Deranged? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slightly Deranged?   Slightly Deranged? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 1:10 pm

"i think from all angles..to understimate one side is to become unblanced and your brother taught me that Chi must be balanced in order to maintain a stable mind, and that is what i intend to do-" he was caught of gaurd by the kiss he recived on his forhead he hand only once been kissed by his mother on the forhead he found Juliet's actions comfortingso said nothing and grew quiet
Back to top Go down
Juliet Butler
Human
Human
Juliet Butler

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:
Health:

Slightly Deranged? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slightly Deranged?   Slightly Deranged? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 1:18 pm

Juliet sat there still comferting Artemis. Still hugging she let go of the hug slightly, but with her arms still around him. "Yes...Butler knows alot of things.." she was sort of enjoying the hug when she heard a voice from the other room. "Has she finished making them cucumber sandwhiches yet?" Juliet took the hint and let go of Artemis altogether. "I'l be back in a minute.." Juliet got p and went down stiars and into the kitchen. You could here a knife hitting off a chopping board where she was chopping the cucumber. She came back upstiars and went into Angelina's bedroom carrying a tray. "Here you go miss..."she said laying the tray down beside her on her bed.
Back to top Go down
Artemis Fowl II
Human
Human
Artemis Fowl II

Character Sheet
Health:

Slightly Deranged? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slightly Deranged?   Slightly Deranged? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 1:32 pm

Hearing his mothers voice yet again and watching as Juliet hurried of down the stairs and soon back Up Artemis got up and went slighlty into his mothers room before quickly dating behind the door as a vase was thrown at him standing outside the door his mother yelled
"i thought i told you not to come back!" turning to the girl his mother said softly "Who ever is that boy? dear could you keep him out? i don't know him i don't like strangers" The boy sighed again hearing these words had his mother truely lost it?
Back to top Go down
Juliet Butler
Human
Human
Juliet Butler

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:
Health:

Slightly Deranged? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slightly Deranged?   Slightly Deranged? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 1:42 pm

Juliet just looked at Angelina. "Miss...this is your son!" She said emphasing that point a bit too strongly. "But if you don;t want him in the room I will take him away...come along Arty.." she tooks Arty's hand and lead him out of the room.
Back to top Go down
Artemis Fowl II
Human
Human
Artemis Fowl II

Character Sheet
Health:

Slightly Deranged? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slightly Deranged?   Slightly Deranged? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 1:53 pm

Artemis Numbly let himself be led out of the room with a last glance towards his mother who barely reconized him once out the room he took his hand back and said plainly showing no emotion though this issue was tearing himup inside "there was no need for that sterner tone Juliet..although i supose appriciated..it's no matter.."
Back to top Go down
Juliet Butler
Human
Human
Juliet Butler

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:
Health:

Slightly Deranged? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slightly Deranged?   Slightly Deranged? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 1:59 pm

"I'm sorry but..it was getting slightly ridiculous. I won't let it happen agian.." She looked at him before continueing down the hall and entering another room. Trying to get on with cleaning the house and make it nice.
Back to top Go down
Artemis Fowl II
Human
Human
Artemis Fowl II

Character Sheet
Health:

Slightly Deranged? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slightly Deranged?   Slightly Deranged? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 2:08 pm

he sighed slightly and wanted to see his mother again to get her to understand that he was "her little Arty" he felt a pang in his heart that throbbed for his mothers comfort but he had grown use to the idependant streak
Back to top Go down
Juliet Butler
Human
Human
Juliet Butler

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:
Health:

Slightly Deranged? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slightly Deranged?   Slightly Deranged? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 2:12 pm

She came back into the hall and looked at Artemis. He looked like he was about to cry. She walked up to him and bent dow alittle so they were the same hieght and looked him in the eye. "Everything will turn out ok Arty..."
Back to top Go down
Artemis Fowl II
Human
Human
Artemis Fowl II

Character Sheet
Health:

Slightly Deranged? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slightly Deranged?   Slightly Deranged? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 2:31 pm

Artemis straighted to his full height and now he was the same height as Juliet surprisingly "i hope you are indeed right Juliet, though i shan't get my hopes up, we shall see Juliet..we shall see.." he touched her upper arm brifely in thanks then he continued clearing his thought to be rid of hid tight strained voice "how are you doing in your training with Butler? well i hope?" he asked in atempt to change the subject but if he knew Juliet she would probbaly go back onto the previous topic
Back to top Go down
Juliet Butler
Human
Human
Juliet Butler

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:
Health:

Slightly Deranged? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slightly Deranged?   Slightly Deranged? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 2:43 pm

She smiled and touched his shoulder. "Yes...we will wait and see." She smield agian at the mention of her training. "Yeah my training is coming along good, I've learnt quite a bit from him. We still have a little more to leran but don't mind." she said. "I want to be a wrestler thoe.."
Back to top Go down
Artemis Fowl II
Human
Human
Artemis Fowl II

Character Sheet
Health:

Slightly Deranged? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slightly Deranged?   Slightly Deranged? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 2:49 pm

he nodded "i can imagine you shall do well in that area, Butler is talented beyound belife, and i am greatful for both him and of course you and of what you do for me, which is of your choice..so Thank you" he nodded and the end of his mouth slightly tilted into a smile although it turned out to resemble a smirk as always "how long do you have left in trianing? 2-3 years isn't it? or round about then?"
Back to top Go down
Juliet Butler
Human
Human
Juliet Butler

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:
Health:

Slightly Deranged? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slightly Deranged?   Slightly Deranged? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 2:55 pm

Juliet smiled as she watched him smile. He had been a little while since he had smiled. "Yes roughly 2-3 years then my training will be finished. Butler is one of the best I would ave to agree." She laughed alittle. "He knows quiet alot...and for some reason calls you sir.."
Back to top Go down
Artemis Fowl II
Human
Human
Artemis Fowl II

Character Sheet
Health:

Slightly Deranged? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slightly Deranged?   Slightly Deranged? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 3:02 pm

"That is as much as a mystry to you as it is to me? perhaps it is something to do with how he was trained and part of his job rules..hmm intresting, i do not asking to call me Sir yet he does and i can't argue with that..though you call me..Arty, not that i mind, for some reason i do not mind but when that Paradizo girl calls me it, i loath it..odd none the less"
Back to top Go down
Juliet Butler
Human
Human
Juliet Butler

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:
Health:

Slightly Deranged? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slightly Deranged?   Slightly Deranged? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 3:05 pm

"Yes well it probally has something to do with puberty...you letting me call you Arty and not Minerva..." Juliet all of a suden felt slightly weird. The more she looked at Artemis, the more he seemed to be older then he actually was...more like about 17-18. She smiled and continued to look at him. "Well t-thats what Butler would say anyway.." At this point she had completely forgotten about Artemis's age all together.
Back to top Go down
Artemis Fowl II
Human
Human
Artemis Fowl II

Character Sheet
Health:

Slightly Deranged? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slightly Deranged?   Slightly Deranged? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 3:09 pm

"it's a possibility.." he nodded and looked to Juliet, he realised she didn't look like Butler in the slightest she was almost a diffrent person alltogether "hmm..odd puzzling indeed.."
Back to top Go down
Juliet Butler
Human
Human
Juliet Butler

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:
Health:

Slightly Deranged? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slightly Deranged?   Slightly Deranged? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 3:12 pm

"Yes....very odd.." she said, just starting to realise how hansome Artemis was...he knew quite alot aswell. She closed her eyes and sort of leaned in slightly.
Back to top Go down
Artemis Fowl II
Human
Human
Artemis Fowl II

Character Sheet
Health:

Slightly Deranged? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slightly Deranged?   Slightly Deranged? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 3:14 pm

He nodded slowly noticing Juliets movements he was slightly studded on what to do he remained where he was watching her progress closer, he didn't filch away or draw back, what was this? why was it holding him in place?
Back to top Go down
Juliet Butler
Human
Human
Juliet Butler

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:
Health:

Slightly Deranged? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slightly Deranged?   Slightly Deranged? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 3:17 pm

She lifted her hands and placed them ontop of his. She leant in a little closer, pursing her lips alittle. It looked exactly like that Juliet was about to kiss him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Slightly Deranged? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slightly Deranged?   Slightly Deranged? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Slightly Deranged?
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Fowl Fortune :: Fowl Manor :: 1st Floor :: Angeline Fowl's Room-
Jump to: