The Fowl Fortune
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fowl Fortune

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Private convosation

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
JonSpiro
Human
Human
JonSpiro

Male Number of posts : 22
Humor : Yes
Registration date : 2008-03-04

The Private convosation Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Private convosation   The Private convosation Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2008 9:57 am

"So Artemis I believe we have a soulution now do we?" He asked
Back to top Go down
Artemis Fowl II
Human
Human
Artemis Fowl II

Male Number of posts : 197
Job/hobbies : Researching, plotting masterful plans
Humor : dry, sarcastic, dense
Registration date : 2008-02-21

Character Sheet
Name: Artemis Fowl The Second
Race: Human
Health:
The Private convosation Left_bar_bleue100/100The Private convosation Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: The Private convosation   The Private convosation Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2008 10:04 am

Once in the Study Artemis shut the door behind him so he was in his study with Sprio he was at an advantage here for he had serval places where weapons where stowed and there was a camera amoungst the book shelf which only Artemis knew of, the cable fed off onto a screen to where Butler was in this case if there was any chance of anything going wrong, Butler would know "very well Sprio.." Artemis took a seat at his desk in his computer chair there was another seat opposite but he doubted Sprio would need an offer to sit down, templing his fingers together slightly he looked steadily towards Spiro "you have my attention, what is in it for me?"
Back to top Go down
JonSpiro
Human
Human
JonSpiro

PostSubject: Re: The Private convosation   The Private convosation Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2008 10:05 am

"Fame and fortune my dear boy" Spiro smirked Sprio fort that if he could convince the young boy to work together again, sprio would be able to get enough money to leave everyting and move and start from scratch some place else
Back to top Go down
Artemis Fowl II
Human
Human
Artemis Fowl II

Character Sheet
Health:
The Private convosation Left_bar_bleue100/100The Private convosation Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: The Private convosation   The Private convosation Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2008 10:15 am

"intresting what is your actual plan for this? you do have a plan i assume?, and why is it you need my help?"
Back to top Go down
JonSpiro
Human
Human
JonSpiro

PostSubject: Re: The Private convosation   The Private convosation Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2008 10:19 am

"Your the master mind my dear boy, think of it if we think of something big to destroy those little people well be rich, youll have a higher percentage of the prize money ofcorse so what do you think"
Back to top Go down
Artemis Fowl II
Human
Human
Artemis Fowl II

Character Sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Private convosation   The Private convosation Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2008 10:26 am

"when you mean little people are you refering to the faires who live beneath us? if that is the case i refuse to help you for some of thouse are my friends and have saved lives."
Back to top Go down
JonSpiro
Human
Human
JonSpiro

PostSubject: Re: The Private convosation   The Private convosation Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2008 11:24 am

"fine, but there is something else"
Back to top Go down
Artemis Fowl II
Human
Human
Artemis Fowl II

Character Sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Private convosation   The Private convosation Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2008 12:15 pm

"what else is it? it best be worth it.." Artemis warned he didn't take that lightly to people who often wasted his time he sat in his chair still as he listened
Back to top Go down
JonSpiro
Human
Human
JonSpiro

PostSubject: Re: The Private convosation   The Private convosation Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2008 12:38 pm

"The Security system, needs to be updated, recon you could help me Artemis"
Back to top Go down
Artemis Fowl II
Human
Human
Artemis Fowl II

Character Sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Private convosation   The Private convosation Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 5:41 am

"If that is all that need to be done then i shall help you update your system..but..at a price" he added slyly as he sureveyed spiro with this one blue and one brown eye that made him look eerie
Back to top Go down
JonSpiro
Human
Human
JonSpiro

PostSubject: Re: The Private convosation   The Private convosation Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 9:45 am

Sprio didn't like the sound of the word 'price' that came out of Artemis but he continued "what price"
Back to top Go down
Artemis Fowl II
Human
Human
Artemis Fowl II

Character Sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Private convosation   The Private convosation Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 9:52 am

"why gold of course, i thought that much would of been obvious?" he leaned further back in his chair and continued "what gold do you have to offer, i shall not take it all of course for that would be more the greed from me but i shall like a sufficiant amount"
Back to top Go down
JonSpiro
Human
Human
JonSpiro

PostSubject: Re: The Private convosation   The Private convosation Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 10:00 am

Sprio was thinking at this moment, he knew what price ment he just didn't like it with Artemis "Whats your offer?" He asked
Back to top Go down
Artemis Fowl II
Human
Human
Artemis Fowl II

Character Sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Private convosation   The Private convosation Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 10:06 am

"i eould of thought it was simple, i help you re-write your system as well as help you to a certain exten however i shall not get involved with your plan on wiping out the faries, and of course any incling of a betrayl then i shall personally ensure you return to your suposid cell dead or alive and with sufficiant proof of your criminal activites thus entitling you to Jail, so do we have a deal?"
Back to top Go down
JonSpiro
Human
Human
JonSpiro

PostSubject: Re: The Private convosation   The Private convosation Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 10:09 am

Sprio didn't like the Idea but he had no choice but to agree "Agreed, just forget about what I said about your little friends thou Artemis, you'll be doing me a big faver once you have sorted the security system"
Back to top Go down
Artemis Fowl II
Human
Human
Artemis Fowl II

Character Sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Private convosation   The Private convosation Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 10:22 am

"then our business is settled, " Artemis soon got to his feet "is there anything else? i should like payment before i complete your system, and i expect payment within the next week then you system shall be up an running shortly after payment.." he nodded business like and glanced to his camera to check that it was still working
Back to top Go down
JonSpiro
Human
Human
JonSpiro

PostSubject: Re: The Private convosation   The Private convosation Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 10:40 am

Spiro couldnt wait anylonger then 3 days for it to be done "Look come round to mine and ill pay you in gold I need this completed within 3 days"
Back to top Go down
Artemis Fowl II
Human
Human
Artemis Fowl II

Character Sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Private convosation   The Private convosation Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 10:44 am

Artemis pndered this for a moment and nodded "very well i shall be round tomorrow then with Company of course, and i shall want payment right away then i shall start work or re-writting no doubt your entire system for it has probably the security expanse that even a 4 year old could hack into.."
Back to top Go down
JonSpiro
Human
Human
JonSpiro

PostSubject: Re: The Private convosation   The Private convosation Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 11:19 am

Spiro wasnt really happy about this so he started thinking in his mind, what if he kidnaps Arty what if he'll get money for it, what if....... thats all he could think of, he just wanted to grab Artemis right now and just hold him tightly and well leave with him and make Arty his slave wise butler was not here
Back to top Go down
Artemis Fowl II
Human
Human
Artemis Fowl II

Character Sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Private convosation   The Private convosation Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 11:26 am

Artemis moved from behind the desk and held out his hand to Spiro "do we have a deal? or shall i decline my services for this plan?"
Back to top Go down
JonSpiro
Human
Human
JonSpiro

PostSubject: Re: The Private convosation   The Private convosation Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 12:45 pm

Sprio took Artemis had firmly and shook it tightly with a cunning sly smirk he said "yes we have a deal" in that instant with a tight Grip Spiro pulled Artemis tightly wrapping a strong arm around Artemis to prevent struggling and he put a hand over the boy's mouth "but you see Artemis you underestimated me a slight fraction for there is a more masterful plan to this you my dear boy shall be my [b][size=21]
direct link to gold"
[/size][/b]
Back to top Go down
Artemis Fowl II
Human
Human
Artemis Fowl II

Character Sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Private convosation   The Private convosation Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 1:00 pm

Artemis had no moment to react and calling for Butler was limited as his mouth was covered moving his head sharply away from Spiros hand Artemis replied camly "how did i know your betrayl would soon surface yet again? do tell to exactly how you will even get me out of my Manor?" he glanced to the camra on the book shelf hoping Butler would notice
Back to top Go down
Butler
Admin
Admin
Butler

Male Number of posts : 53
Job/hobbies : Artemis's Butler
Humor : Pretty Serious

Character Sheet
Name: Butler
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Private convosation   The Private convosation Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 1:08 pm

Butler was indeed in the other room by the monitershe had looked away for a second then he looked back and noticed Artemis in trouble with that he drew his sig saucer and headed right away to Artmis's study. Pushing the door open, he glared at Spiro "I should of known" he growled, as he steped forward.
Back to top Go down
https://thefowlfortune.forummotion.com
Artemis Fowl II
Human
Human
Artemis Fowl II

Character Sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Private convosation   The Private convosation Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 1:15 pm

Artemis struggled weakly within Spiro's grip and a look of slight relife was expressed on his face as he saw Butler then he said "you took you time.."
Back to top Go down
JonSpiro
Human
Human
JonSpiro

PostSubject: Re: The Private convosation   The Private convosation Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 1:29 pm

"One step forward and you lose this young foolish boy" Spiro said
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Private convosation   The Private convosation Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Private convosation
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Fowl Fortune :: Fowl Manor :: Ground floor :: Study-
Jump to: