The Fowl Fortune
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fowl Fortune

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Taking a break...

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Holly Short
Human
Human
Holly Short

Female Number of posts : 38
Job/hobbies : LEPrecon
Humor : Meh....
Registration date : 2008-02-25

Character Sheet
Name: Holly Short
Race: Elf
Health:
Taking a break... Left_bar_bleue100/100Taking a break... Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Taking a break... Empty
PostSubject: Taking a break...   Taking a break... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2008 9:26 am

Holly flew into the grounds of the Fowl Manor. It had been a while since she had seen Artemis, but every time she looked into the mirror and saw her strange eyes, one blue and one hazel, she thought of him. Come on, Holly, she told herself, be honest. You miss him. She sighed and landed neatly, as always, by a small statue. It was just taller than her. Removing her helmet, she shook her hair out of her face, then pressed a few buttons on the appliance on her wrist.
Back to top Go down
Artemis Fowl II
Human
Human
Artemis Fowl II

Male Number of posts : 197
Job/hobbies : Researching, plotting masterful plans
Humor : dry, sarcastic, dense
Registration date : 2008-02-21

Character Sheet
Name: Artemis Fowl The Second
Race: Human
Health:
Taking a break... Left_bar_bleue100/100Taking a break... Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Taking a break... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking a break...   Taking a break... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2008 2:44 am

Artemis was standing by his window deep in thought as always, there had been recent new of Spiro escaping jail and this thought ireked him slightly the main part was of what happend to Butler and how close to death he had been, a faint bleeping came from his computer this ment some form of intruder of course vistors never really came to the Manor so that wasn't his first conclusion scanning the grounds he squinted he saw a small figure next to his stature focusing harder he wondered who it could be then he realised going to his front door he opened it the sun shining brightly he grimaced sloghtly at it, he now saw the small figure clearly "Holly!" he exclamined admiting reluctantly that he had missed her sense of hurmor and personality, seeing Holly reminded him of his odd brow eye
Back to top Go down
Holly Short
Human
Human
Holly Short

Character Sheet
Health:

Taking a break... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking a break...   Taking a break... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2008 9:06 am

She ran up to the door, stopping herself just in time before she entered. "How is the young master Artemis then?" she asked, smirking. "Pleased to see me? Surely you must have missed me...a teeny bit?" She laughed and stared up at him pointedly, waiting for him to ask her inside, or to come out and join her.
Back to top Go down
Artemis Fowl II
Human
Human
Artemis Fowl II

Character Sheet
Health:

Taking a break... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking a break...   Taking a break... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2008 10:13 am

Artemis looked to Holly noticing his blue eye, and holly's own brown one he addmitted it was rather unique and oddly facinating in reply he said "I may of, of couse only the slightest..fraction of a decimal missed you although you can't do a fraction of a decimal for that is litually impossile not to mention the number would be extreamly odd" this he said slightly drifting of into this mathmatics side, but over all this was a little white lie for he did over all miss Holly's company, then he decided to come join her out side for a change " I'm Well as always, How have you been? Butler is Away on business at the moment in my favour" he then shut the door behind him prehaps a small fraction of fresh air would do his slight alegy good
Back to top Go down
Holly Short
Human
Human
Holly Short

Character Sheet
Health:

Taking a break... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking a break...   Taking a break... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2008 2:30 am

"I'm alright, just been given a break from work. Jeez, they do know how to wear you out down there. I only knew I was on leave when they called me at dawn this morning." She smiled and began to walk slowly, not in any particular direction, just meandering. She liked to keep moving: it was one thing they had instilled in her at the LEP. "That's a shame. I'd wanted to see that cuddly lump of muscle, but I suppose you'll do." She turned away from him, her ears twitching slightly as she stared up at the clear blue sky.
Back to top Go down
Artemis Fowl II
Human
Human
Artemis Fowl II

Character Sheet
Health:

Taking a break... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking a break...   Taking a break... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2008 7:48 am

in turn Artemis begun to walk beside her "well he is in dispostioned..he should be due to return in a weeks time if all goes according to plan, and i have no doubt that it won't..i shlal of course tell him you dropped by, in all honesty i wasn't expecting you to come and visit me or visit me at all for that matter, none the less it is a mild welcomed surprise, how is Foaly? i haven't heard from him and how is that new commander of yours?"
Back to top Go down
Butler
Admin
Admin
Butler

Male Number of posts : 53
Job/hobbies : Artemis's Butler
Humor : Pretty Serious

Character Sheet
Name: Butler
Health:

Taking a break... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking a break...   Taking a break... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2008 12:58 pm

All of a sudden in the distance the sound of tyres screeched across the gravel beneath the wheels and a black BMW with tinted black windows pulled up and out of it a massive man servant climbed out shuting the door with ease although the sound echoed slightly, he went to the trunk and pulled it open then got some luggage out striding across the grounds he headed towards the Manor.
Back to top Go down
https://thefowlfortune.forummotion.com
Artemis Fowl II
Human
Human
Artemis Fowl II

Character Sheet
Health:

Taking a break... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking a break...   Taking a break... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2008 1:45 pm

Artemis's Head snapped as he heard the farmiular car sound then he squinted and he saw his bestfriend and manservant walk across the grounds without a second thought Artemis was jogging over uncharactristically for the first time he slowled down as he reached Butler "Butler!, your back early my friend, how was the journey?" he knew Holly would come over momentarily later
Back to top Go down
Butler
Admin
Admin
Butler

Character Sheet
Health:

Taking a break... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking a break...   Taking a break... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2008 1:52 pm

"Artemis Sir!" Butler said, slightly happily. "Ah yes, indeed I am back quite early due to..a few problems" Butler frowned. Slightly suprised to see him outside, Butler raised an eyebrow. "Your outside!" he said "And I know its not my place to ask..I hope you dont mind me asking, but why?"
Back to top Go down
Artemis Fowl II
Human
Human
Artemis Fowl II

Character Sheet
Health:

Taking a break... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking a break...   Taking a break... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2008 2:00 pm

Artemis walked along side Butler and Holly and then he realised he had no real reason for being out side with a frown he said "good question Butler, as for the answer i have honeslty no idea.." he laughed but it sounded dry and odd then he resulted back to his orginal self "hmm, troubles? what troubles are they? any information of at all any intrest?"
Back to top Go down
Butler
Admin
Admin
Butler

Character Sheet
Health:

Taking a break... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking a break...   Taking a break... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2008 2:05 pm

"Spiro's gang" He spat out, then realised Holly was there and said No more.

Last edited by Butler on Sun Mar 02, 2008 2:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Artemis Fowl II
Human
Human
Artemis Fowl II

Character Sheet
Health:

Taking a break... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking a break...   Taking a break... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2008 2:08 pm

At the mention of Spiro Artemis grew to a sudden stop remebering how close Butler had come to death becasue of Spiro's Bodygaurd then with a questionly look to Butler Artemis asked "Spiro?..Hmm i thought he was away in jail what business would his gang have? other then to possibly kill me..but there must be away Spiro is contacting them then..hmm most odd..oh and Bulter Holly is entilted to information as i'm sure she could come in handy on this topic.."
Back to top Go down
Butler
Admin
Admin
Butler

Character Sheet
Health:

Taking a break... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking a break...   Taking a break... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2008 2:13 pm

"Spiro could of possibly escaped.." Butler said, thoughtfully. "They have no chance of killing you" he added. "Not that its any of my buissness" he said to Artemis in a quiet tone "But what use could Holly possibly have to us?" he asked
Back to top Go down
Artemis Fowl II
Human
Human
Artemis Fowl II

Character Sheet
Health:

Taking a break... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking a break...   Taking a break... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2008 2:20 pm

with a small miraclous sly smile resmbling a smirk he added matter-of-factly "that my dear friend is simple, it is not just Holly who may prove useful in this matter" he said with a glace to Holly "you see old friend Foaly has ways of finding information on anyone and Spiro is in there area as much as it is in ours and another alliance will have to be formed Mulch is also a talented rule breaker and spy as much as Holly, perhaps Holly, you and Mulch have time to run an errand for me?" he asked then turned back to Butler "then there is you who may fit neatly into this, i should perhaps like to travel to where you where ambushed by Spiro's gang and thus we may be able to catch a member? how is that for a plan?"
Back to top Go down
Butler
Admin
Admin
Butler

Character Sheet
Health:

Taking a break... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking a break...   Taking a break... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2008 2:31 pm

The thought of returning to the place that he was almost killed made Butler shudder. But he wouldn't dare say that he didn't want to, he'd rather die for Artemis than Artemis die. Butler merely nodded and said "Yes sir.."
Back to top Go down
Artemis Fowl II
Human
Human
Artemis Fowl II

Character Sheet
Health:

Taking a break... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking a break...   Taking a break... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2008 2:41 pm

sensing the sudden mood change Artemis said "Butler? is it you do not whish to go? if that is so then you can remain here and perhaps your sister could accompany me if you wish to remain stationed at the Manor"
Back to top Go down
Butler
Admin
Admin
Butler

Character Sheet
Health:

Taking a break... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking a break...   Taking a break... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2008 2:46 pm

Butler felt that he owed Artemis, he had to go otherwise, Artemis would possibly be in danger. "No Artemis..that is not the case. Of course I want to go" he lied. "If you tell me the date we will be heading, I can get transport plans sorted"
Back to top Go down
Artemis Fowl II
Human
Human
Artemis Fowl II

Character Sheet
Health:

Taking a break... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking a break...   Taking a break... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2008 2:51 pm

For a moment Artemis studied his friend then nodded "very well, the date is unknown for it depnds on our dear friend Holly here" he said geturing to the intrigued Elf who was lisenting "on a diffrent topic, do you need any help on bring parts in?" Artemis offered his help for the first time ever, but he was glad to see his friend alive and well and back
Back to top Go down
Butler
Admin
Admin
Butler

Character Sheet
Health:

Taking a break... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking a break...   Taking a break... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2008 2:56 pm

Butler frowned for a moment, before looking at Artemis and shaking his head "I couldn't ask you to do such a thing" he said firmly. "How has your mother been?" he asked, changing the subject.
Back to top Go down
Artemis Fowl II
Human
Human
Artemis Fowl II

Character Sheet
Health:

Taking a break... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking a break...   Taking a break... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2008 3:02 pm

At this Artemis frowned hard and looked down "shes improved slightly thanks to Holly, but i feel she slipping back into insanity.." he said solmely looking alot much like a normal 12 year old boy
Back to top Go down
Butler
Admin
Admin
Butler

Character Sheet
Health:

Taking a break... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking a break...   Taking a break... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2008 3:04 pm

Butler Frowned, Artemis was hardly ever like this. "She'll be fine" Butler said, trying to make Artemis feel better "Shall I go and see her later?" he asked, knowing that he could possibly help.
Back to top Go down
Holly Short
Human
Human
Holly Short

Character Sheet
Health:

Taking a break... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking a break...   Taking a break... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2008 3:28 pm

Holly sighed and winked at Butler. "It was only a matter of time before you asked for my service again. And there was me thinking this was a leisure trip." Rolling her eyes and smiling up at the two Mud Men, she wondered what harebrained scheme Artemis had in mind this time. Then again, she reasoned, eccentric as his plans might sound, they were rarely harebrained. "Go on then, I'm curious, what do you want me to do?"
Back to top Go down
Artemis Fowl II
Human
Human
Artemis Fowl II

Character Sheet
Health:

Taking a break... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking a break...   Taking a break... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 6:32 am

"thak you Butler..your offer is kind as always, and yes it would be very well apprieciated thank you" he nodded then turned to Holly "ah, yes..well it is a simple task and all i need you to contact Foaly and find out what is going on with Spiro? is he still in jail or what? perhaps you could aslo be a spy find out what Sprio is up to and when his plan will unfold, we must find out all the detail possible.."he then muttered to himself "i must check the cube.." he hoped it remained in his safe but it was hard to tell Spiro had once stolen it, who was to say that was his next plan?
Back to top Go down
Butler
Admin
Admin
Butler

Character Sheet
Health:

Taking a break... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking a break...   Taking a break... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 9:49 am

Butler stayed silent for a moment, then he spoke. "Artemis? If Spiro had escaped" he said, with a small frown "Wouldn't we of found out, sir?" he asked, hopefully "Perhaps we should get in contact with the prison..if he has escaped he's not exactly the hardest of people to track down" he mutterd.

Last edited by Butler on Mon Mar 03, 2008 11:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Artemis Fowl II
Human
Human
Artemis Fowl II

Character Sheet
Health:

Taking a break... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking a break...   Taking a break... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 11:47 am

"yes..Yes, Butler i see your point but perhaps this time it is not Sprio we should be worrying about, for it was his own body gaurd who nearly killed you so in fact, it is Spiro's men we should be wearly of..but we shall contact the jail and find out about Spiro.."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Taking a break... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking a break...   Taking a break... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Taking a break...
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next