The Fowl Fortune
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fowl Fortune

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A visit to Paradizo manor.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Minerva Paradizo
Human
Human
Minerva Paradizo

Female Number of posts : 47
Job/hobbies : Does annoying Artemis count as a hobbie?
Registration date : 2008-02-22

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:
Health:
A visit to Paradizo manor. Left_bar_bleue0/0A visit to Paradizo manor. Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

A visit to Paradizo manor. Empty
PostSubject: A visit to Paradizo manor.   A visit to Paradizo manor. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 11:43 am

After spending what felt like hours trying to get her little brother to go to sleep Minerva practically colapsed on the massive sofa in her living room. She was the only one home apart from her brother Beau so it was up to her to look after him weather she liked it or not ( and she hated it ). Minerva had almost forgotten that she had invited Artemis over to her house for a change.
Back to top Go down
Artemis Fowl II
Human
Human
Artemis Fowl II

Male Number of posts : 197
Job/hobbies : Researching, plotting masterful plans
Humor : dry, sarcastic, dense
Registration date : 2008-02-21

Character Sheet
Name: Artemis Fowl The Second
Race: Human
Health:
A visit to Paradizo manor. Left_bar_bleue100/100A visit to Paradizo manor. Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: A visit to Paradizo manor.   A visit to Paradizo manor. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 12:33 pm

Artemis Walked up to Paradizo Manor it was a bitter day and he had insturcted Butler to stay at home (much to Butlers agreement) soon he reached the door and waited he wondered it Paradizo was as up to date on security as Artemis himself was
Back to top Go down
Minerva Paradizo
Human
Human
Minerva Paradizo

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:
Health:
A visit to Paradizo manor. Left_bar_bleue0/0A visit to Paradizo manor. Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: A visit to Paradizo manor.   A visit to Paradizo manor. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 1:57 pm

Minerva yawned slightly and got up. Walking to the door she let Artemis in herself and said "Hello Artemis, no butler today?" she closed the door after he entered.
Back to top Go down
Artemis Fowl II
Human
Human
Artemis Fowl II

Character Sheet
Health:
A visit to Paradizo manor. Left_bar_bleue100/100A visit to Paradizo manor. Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: A visit to Paradizo manor.   A visit to Paradizo manor. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2008 5:17 am

Enterning much to his dismise he looked around her manor "No, Butler is not with me today, i gave him instruction to stay at home of course much to his objections, " he skimmed the room and grimanced slightly it was far more open and bright then his own home, personally he wouldn't consider this pla a home.
Back to top Go down
Minerva Paradizo
Human
Human
Minerva Paradizo

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A visit to Paradizo manor.   A visit to Paradizo manor. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2008 12:09 pm

"Good i must say he scares me a bit..." Minerva said and sat down on the sofa. She looked to Artemis and rolled her eyes "Okay then, tell me what you hate about this place? the fact that you don't see a computer first thing when you walk into a room?" Minerva tilted her head asking curiously.
Back to top Go down
Artemis Fowl II
Human
Human
Artemis Fowl II

Character Sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A visit to Paradizo manor.   A visit to Paradizo manor. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2008 4:53 am

"Well where to begin?" he said scopping the room "it's too open bright, yes there is no computers and it's too.." he thought for a moment "it's far too homy" he finished then added "Butler is indeed one to be afriad of, you just hope you remain on my good side"
Back to top Go down
Minerva Paradizo
Human
Human
Minerva Paradizo

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A visit to Paradizo manor.   A visit to Paradizo manor. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2008 1:53 pm

Minerva looked at him as if "are you serious? to homey?" rolling her eyes she said "Well that is the point in a home believe it or not... and the computer is in my room...must be gathering dust..." she laughed " Aww Artemis, i'm on your good side? how nice...thought i would be an enemy for life with the glares you give me." Minerva laughed slightly.
Back to top Go down
Artemis Fowl II
Human
Human
Artemis Fowl II

Character Sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A visit to Paradizo manor.   A visit to Paradizo manor. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2008 2:49 am

"yes very amusing please wait a moment so i can die of laughter.." his sarcastic tone was cold "if you don't want your computer i'll have it, i have more need for them then you do, as i remeber you tend to enjoying copying and stealing other peoples research, and people think your an equal Mastermind? hardly beliveable.." he continued to walk around the room before settling down on the spare armchair "you should count yourself Lucky i even came.."
Back to top Go down
Minerva Paradizo
Human
Human
Minerva Paradizo

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A visit to Paradizo manor.   A visit to Paradizo manor. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 29, 2008 2:20 pm

"Oh please do." Minerva rolled her eyes. "alright you can have it. "And i almost forgot, Thank you sooo much! my life would not have been complete if the great Artemis Fowl didn't come visit me and critisise my home! i'm the luckiest girl in the world." she said in the usual sarcastic tone of voice "How may i ever repay you, blah blah blah."
Back to top Go down
Artemis Fowl II
Human
Human
Artemis Fowl II

Character Sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A visit to Paradizo manor.   A visit to Paradizo manor. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 29, 2008 3:05 pm

"there is no need for crude sarcasum.." he said relaxing slightly within the arm chair "i'm judging by the state of this place you don't have many servants?"
Back to top Go down
Minerva Paradizo
Human
Human
Minerva Paradizo

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A visit to Paradizo manor.   A visit to Paradizo manor. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 10:15 am

Minerva nodded a little looking around. "Who needs servants when you have a daughter as my father says." she smiled a little "He's busy and i'm not so i get the pleasure of cleaning and looking after my brother...what an exciting life this is for a child genius." she rolled her eyes feeling that her potential is being wasted looking after bratty children.
Back to top Go down
Artemis Fowl II
Human
Human
Artemis Fowl II

Character Sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A visit to Paradizo manor.   A visit to Paradizo manor. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 11:57 am

Artemis nodded and stuided Minerva thoughtfully "have you tried confronting your father on this matter? maybe you should even refuse to do such things?"
Back to top Go down
Minerva Paradizo
Human
Human
Minerva Paradizo

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A visit to Paradizo manor.   A visit to Paradizo manor. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2008 12:25 pm

"I suppose...but my mother left us as you know..so my brother needs someone to look after him..and while i'm cleaning up after him i may as well just do the rest." She said sounding surprisingly mature even if it did sound like her father was the one telling her all of these things. "So..been busy today?" Minerva asked changing the subject.
Back to top Go down
Artemis Fowl II
Human
Human
Artemis Fowl II

Character Sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A visit to Paradizo manor.   A visit to Paradizo manor. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 9:49 am

"yes indeed i have been up to my usual mishap, why must you consistitly ask such a dull question to which you know tha answer of? wouldn't it seem pointless?"
Back to top Go down
Butler
Admin
Admin
Butler

Male Number of posts : 53
Job/hobbies : Artemis's Butler
Humor : Pretty Serious

Character Sheet
Name: Butler
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A visit to Paradizo manor.   A visit to Paradizo manor. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 2:49 am

Butler got out of his black Jaguar XF. Artemis had got it when they went on their last mission, and he loved the car as if it were his own child. Pushing a Button on the keys, the car made a small sound, then locked. Butler made his way to the door, to pick up Artemis, as it was getting near tea time and his mother was starting to worry, as she had came down stairs and Artemis wasn't there. Butler knocked softly on the door, then stepped back and waited.
Back to top Go down
https://thefowlfortune.forummotion.com
Minerva Paradizo
Human
Human
Minerva Paradizo

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A visit to Paradizo manor.   A visit to Paradizo manor. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 2:30 pm

Minerva was about to reply to him when she heard the door knock. Getting up and answering she saw it was Artemis' Butler. Gesturing him in and closing the door after him she said to Artemis "Your Butler is here Artemis." Looking up at Butler,she looked really quite small and weak.
Back to top Go down
Artemis Fowl II
Human
Human
Artemis Fowl II

Character Sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A visit to Paradizo manor.   A visit to Paradizo manor. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 2:33 pm

Artemis got to his feet "is that the time Already Butler? my watch must be behind ah yes i remeber i moved it behind two hours on our last trip, how could i foget to put it forward.." he shook his head dissapointed with himself as he then set his watch right
Back to top Go down
Minerva Paradizo
Human
Human
Minerva Paradizo

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A visit to Paradizo manor.   A visit to Paradizo manor. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 2:45 pm

Leaning on the wall she asked "So you'll be leaving now then?" Minerva glanced at Butler still feeling some what uncomfortable around him.
Back to top Go down
Butler
Admin
Admin
Butler

Character Sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A visit to Paradizo manor.   A visit to Paradizo manor. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 6:07 am

Butler noded "Yes-Sir, its getting near enough to 7. Shall I get you at the car?"
Back to top Go down
Artemis Fowl II
Human
Human
Artemis Fowl II

Character Sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A visit to Paradizo manor.   A visit to Paradizo manor. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 6:11 am

Artemis shook his head "Butler i shall be out in a few moments" finishing of his drink he turned to Minerva "Thank you for the tea Minerva you are welcome to drop by anytime" leaving out through the door he said to Butler "remind me never to say that again..blasted hormones.." he mutted the last part as he made his way to the car
Back to top Go down
Minerva Paradizo
Human
Human
Minerva Paradizo

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A visit to Paradizo manor.   A visit to Paradizo manor. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 11:27 am

With a nod she said "My pleasure." Minerva stopped and thought "Why on earth did i say that..?" shaking her head she said "I'll see you another time Artemis." and closed the door after him. Almost immediatly she heard her brother Beau yell an attempt at her name.With a sigh she went up stairs to look after him.
Back to top Go down
Butler
Admin
Admin
Butler

Character Sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A visit to Paradizo manor.   A visit to Paradizo manor. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 1:10 pm

Butler nodded "Indeed Sir" he then made his way back into his Jaguar. He got inside and turned the music on, so Artemis wouldn't think that he was listening in. He had some information to tell Artemis about his mother, but was most definetly not going to say any of it infront of Minerva.
Back to top Go down
Artemis Fowl II
Human
Human
Artemis Fowl II

Character Sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A visit to Paradizo manor.   A visit to Paradizo manor. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 2:06 pm

Before he got in he looked to Minerva, shame i missed your brother" this was a joke and a sarcastic one with a vampire like smile he nodded then held out his hand for Minerva to shake in polietness hearing Butler purposefully turn the music on
Back to top Go down
Minerva Paradizo
Human
Human
Minerva Paradizo

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A visit to Paradizo manor.   A visit to Paradizo manor. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 2:10 pm

"Lucky you.." she muttered.As Artemis held his hand out to shake,Minerva for once didn't think..she hugged him. Quickly pulling away and taking a step back she thought to herself "Oh dear god I just hugged Artemis Fowl..what was i thinking!?" Not daring to look at him she said "Goodbye then.." feeling her cheeks turn pink. Why did this keep happening around Artemis?
Back to top Go down
Artemis Fowl II
Human
Human
Artemis Fowl II

Character Sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A visit to Paradizo manor.   A visit to Paradizo manor. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 2:14 pm

He stumbled briefly back under the hug he stood there utterly shocked for once what should he do? hug back or not? instead he did both he patted her back and backed up as she did putting good distance between them he brushed himself of and cleard his throat "um..yes, indeed to a later date then" he said and got in the car shutting the door he but his seatbelt on sin silence hoping Butler had not noticed that he was slightly embrassed all most he scratched his head and looked out the window he cleared his throat again and said "home Butler.."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A visit to Paradizo manor.   A visit to Paradizo manor. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A visit to Paradizo manor.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next