The Fowl Fortune
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fowl Fortune

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Keeping A Promise

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Holly Short
Human
Human
Holly Short

Female Number of posts : 38
Job/hobbies : LEPrecon
Humor : Meh....
Registration date : 2008-02-25

Character Sheet
Name: Holly Short
Race: Elf
Health:
Keeping A Promise Left_bar_bleue100/100Keeping A Promise Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Keeping A Promise Empty
PostSubject: Keeping A Promise   Keeping A Promise Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 2:10 pm

3, 2, 1, here goes! Holly took a deep breath and knocked on Artemis' bedroom door. It was fairly late, around 2200 hours, and while this was meant to be a surprise, she didn't mean to wake him up. It might be past his bedtime, she smirked internally.

Keeping a promise to Artemis meant determination, because if you forgot or didn't meet expectations, he would always remind you of how stupid you had been. So this was why she came as soon as she could get a shuttle. She'd seen Chix on the way up, and he'd made some ridiculous comment about 'dressing like this more often'. He's incredibly annoying really, but I do love him so. She looked down at her body, checking that she still looked vaguely alright. Instead of her normal LEP uniform, she was wearing a slinky black dress, the material cascading down her tiny frame to around knee height. She was barefooted; her chestnut legs tensing and relaxing as she rocked nervously on the balls of her feet. Putting a hand up to brush her soft, auburn hair out of her face, she remembered that there was nothing to tuck away; she had pulled it all back loosely so it hung at the back of her head in odd ringlets. Around her neck, she wore a diamond necklace, on which the gem - which changed according to mood, but not like those ridiculous mood-rings that teenage humans wear - was glowing green. She'd decided to wear make-up (the first time in around a year), and so had outlined her eyes in colour: her brown eye in black, and Artemis' blue eye in silver. She blinked once or twice, staring at the floor, before returning her gaze to Artemis' bedroom door, waiting for an answer.
Back to top Go down
Artemis Fowl II
Human
Human
Artemis Fowl II

Male Number of posts : 197
Job/hobbies : Researching, plotting masterful plans
Humor : dry, sarcastic, dense
Registration date : 2008-02-21

Character Sheet
Name: Artemis Fowl The Second
Race: Human
Health:
Keeping A Promise Left_bar_bleue100/100Keeping A Promise Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Keeping A Promise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keeping A Promise   Keeping A Promise Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 12:34 pm

Of course Artemis being Artemis he was still wide awake and dressed fashionably as always "yes coming coming!" he mutted impatiently as he opend the door expecting to see Juliet "what now Juliet-" he stopped and saw a slightly small figure his height actually "Holly? you do realise what time it is and what day it is?" he asked with a riased eyebrow "what are you doing here and dressed.." he looked her up and down he had no idea what to say to it but simply shook his head "well?" he asked waiting for a reply he had been busy so it was possible he could of forgotten whatever he had planned
Back to top Go down
Holly Short
Human
Human
Holly Short

Character Sheet
Health:

Keeping A Promise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keeping A Promise   Keeping A Promise Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 1:36 pm

"How do I look?" she asked, grinning and twirling, the skirt of her dress lifting slightly. "I promised you that I'd surprise you sometime, didn't I? Well, here I am. And why are you having a go at me for coming so late? You're still dressed. So it doesn't matter really, does it?" She pushed through into his bedroom, not rudely, but with the kind of loose respect of a very old friend. She threw herself onto his bed and stared around. There was nothing really interesting in his room: books, computers, nothing of the usual human teenage sort.
Back to top Go down
Artemis Fowl II
Human
Human
Artemis Fowl II

Character Sheet
Health:

Keeping A Promise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keeping A Promise   Keeping A Promise Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 2:01 pm

he stepped aside given he had no choice and turned around to see her laying on his bed now if he was a normal teenager or any other teenager to see a girl lay on their bed would be tharwled by the fact that there was a girl on the bed "yes i thought surpirse in the latral sense not..physical...and i have you know i was just about to get ready for bed.." he added matter-of-factly
Back to top Go down
Holly Short
Human
Human
Holly Short

Character Sheet
Health:

Keeping A Promise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keeping A Promise   Keeping A Promise Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 2:13 pm

"Yes, I suppose you were, but I'm here now, so deal with it," she replied, grinning and tucking her hands behind her head, staring at the ceiling. "But go on, what do you think? Do you...do you think they'll still think of me as 'one of the lads' down at the LEP?"
Back to top Go down
Artemis Fowl II
Human
Human
Artemis Fowl II

Character Sheet
Health:

Keeping A Promise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keeping A Promise   Keeping A Promise Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 2:18 pm

"i'll get ready later then.." he said dissaprovingly "i suggest you leave before my mother has one of her moments..she loosing her mind once again Holly.." he admitted then shut down his computer, looking over to her at a question he raised an eyebrow "your asking me why? exactly? how am i suposed to know how the others think of you?" he asked and half stated "however if i was to assume i'd be in there shoes which i would rather not be..then i wouldn't see you as a boy/man no"
Back to top Go down
Holly Short
Human
Human
Holly Short

Character Sheet
Health:

Keeping A Promise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keeping A Promise   Keeping A Promise Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 2:32 pm

"Gee, thanks," she muttered, rolling her eyes and sitting up, curling her legs below her. After a moment she stood up and walked over to him, putting a hand on his arm. She spoke in a softer voice this time. "I'll go and see her, if you want me to."
Back to top Go down
Artemis Fowl II
Human
Human
Artemis Fowl II

Character Sheet
Health:

Keeping A Promise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keeping A Promise   Keeping A Promise Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 2:43 pm

"welcome" he said in a sarcastic dry tone he then watched as she approched him and listend to her words "as much as i am inclined to agree with you Holly..but i doubt your magic will last again on my mother she still..ah..deranged..and if not then senile she gets up and has a tendacy to wonder around the house if she was to see you in my room she would either scream at you or play the loving mother with the statment "Arty's got himself a girlfriend" or even "my little Arty's all grown up" none of which i wish you to hear becasue i will never here the end of it.."
Back to top Go down
Holly Short
Human
Human
Holly Short

Character Sheet
Health:

Keeping A Promise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keeping A Promise   Keeping A Promise Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 3:01 pm

"If you're sure..." she said, sighing and taking her hand away. A few years ago she probably would have said that a boy like Artemis deserved to have such problems at home, but since she had got to know him better, her opinion had changed. Now she just felt such pity for him. So much pity, in fact, that she couldn't even think of a joke to make about 'Arty's got himself a girlfriend'.
Back to top Go down
Artemis Fowl II
Human
Human
Artemis Fowl II

Character Sheet
Health:

Keeping A Promise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keeping A Promise   Keeping A Promise Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 3:07 pm

"Yes i'm sure.." his expression the twisted and he muttered an uncomfortable "thank you". then he went to his wardrobe and pulled out his sleep wear he would get changed in the bathrrom soon "therese still no use of my Father too, he said he had given up with all that.." he made an odd gesture with his hand "exploring..but no word from him.." he sighed slightly hiding it as best as he could "won't be a moment.." he said and headed to the bathroom and got changed in simply stripy pyjamas he walked with his slippers and dressing gown on back to his room he caught a glimpse of his eyes in the mirror they still surprised him each time
Back to top Go down
Holly Short
Human
Human
Holly Short

Character Sheet
Health:

Keeping A Promise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keeping A Promise   Keeping A Promise Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 3:29 pm

"Ok," she breathed as soon as Artemis left the room. She began to wander around the room, running her finger along a shelf, twisting some wires on a broken circuit board. Thinking about the time before she knew Artemis had started her wondering: if she had never met him, would she be the same? Well, I'd still be stuck in my old job, for starters. I probably wouldn't have the respect I do for Mud Men either. Artemis broke all my prejudices. And I wouldn't have one blue eye, I'd have both of mine still. I'd probably have a lot less scars, too.
Back to top Go down
Artemis Fowl II
Human
Human
Artemis Fowl II

Character Sheet
Health:

Keeping A Promise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keeping A Promise   Keeping A Promise Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 10:23 am

Artemis returned to his room with his blue slippers on and his deep blue dressing gown and beneath it he wors his light with and blue stripped Pyjamas he raised an eyebrow to Holly "what exactly are you doing? i hope your not messing anything up.." he hald warned ads he placed his neat suit in his wardrobe he had many other almost identical looking suits, he was rather the perfectionist
Back to top Go down
Holly Short
Human
Human
Holly Short

Character Sheet
Health:

Keeping A Promise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keeping A Promise   Keeping A Promise Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 12:41 am

Holly smirked and stifled a laugh at the comical contents of his wardrobe. "Nothing, nothing," she said, waving the word away with her hand. "No, I was just...thinking. You know. About stuff." Will he ever know anything that goes on inside my head? He's a man, so probably not.
Back to top Go down
Artemis Fowl II
Human
Human
Artemis Fowl II

Character Sheet
Health:

Keeping A Promise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keeping A Promise   Keeping A Promise Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 11:09 am

"you elfs think?" he said this was a slight joke of sorts then he continued and turned and climbed up his bed sitting by his pillow he looked almost innocennt and like a ordanariy boy "Thinking, thats a mouthfuly coming for you isn't it Holly?" he mused silently and gave a small vampuric sarcastic like smile to her "hmm, let me guess..now going by what knowlege i have and going by genral source your thinking that by making yourself more..feminine you hope to change your image and in doing so change how others see, you, noe if i am to purely guess, you are not happy with the way you are treated amoungst your colleges and you want to again change that and be seen in a ahh..diffrent light and you came here dressed as you are for a test to see how i would act being a boy or man whatever you will although you had probably not intended that and it slipped your mind but my bringing it up has jolted an opinion that you can take into account thus so you have only succeeded in the absolutly minor issue the reaction you got from me was surprise other then that you are back to square one"
Back to top Go down
Holly Short
Human
Human
Holly Short

Character Sheet
Health:

Keeping A Promise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keeping A Promise   Keeping A Promise Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 10:39 am

She shrugged and smiled at him. He could be very amusing sometimes. "No, that wasn't it. I just promised you that I would surprise you like this, so now I have. I am a lady of my word, after all. You didn't believe I could be feminine, so I've proved you wrong. Finally, someone wins against Artemis Fowl II!" Laughing, she went back to his bed, perching awkwardly on the side of it and swinging her legs.
Back to top Go down
Artemis Fowl II
Human
Human
Artemis Fowl II

Character Sheet
Health:

Keeping A Promise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keeping A Promise   Keeping A Promise Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 6:09 am

"technically i said i couldn't imagine you as a lady of sorts.." he waved a hand "and secondly you said you'd surprise me, you didn't say specifically in what way, when or how" he pointed out then turned his bedside light on and pulled out his reading book from the draw it was a simply fiction read, beyond a normal 12 year olds reading level but that wouldn't stop him he opend to the page he had stopped at then said "so in theatrical sense nither one of us won, and you didn't surprise me might i add" he said breifly looking up from his book
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Keeping A Promise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keeping A Promise   Keeping A Promise Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Keeping A Promise
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Fowl Fortune :: Fowl Manor :: 2nd Floor :: Artemis Flow II Room-
Jump to: