The Fowl Fortune
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fowl Fortune

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Minerva's Visit

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Mrs Fowl
Human
Human
Mrs Fowl

Female Number of posts : 14
Humor : Abnormal
Registration date : 2008-02-22

Character Sheet
Name: Angeline Fowl
Race: Human
Health:
Minerva's Visit - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue85/100Minerva's Visit - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (85/100)

Minerva's Visit - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Minerva's Visit   Minerva's Visit - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 11:34 am

Mrs Fowl smiled and walked out the room with Butler, before leaving she turned her head to look at them ''Have fun, Darling.. Have Fun'' she said her voice trailing off as she left the room with Butler.
Back to top Go down
Butler
Admin
Admin
Butler

Male Number of posts : 53
Job/hobbies : Artemis's Butler
Humor : Pretty Serious
Registration date : 2008-02-21

Character Sheet
Name: Butler
Health:
Minerva's Visit - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Minerva's Visit - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Minerva's Visit   Minerva's Visit - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 11:36 am

Butler rolled his eyes and walked her to her room.
Back to top Go down
https://thefowlfortune.forummotion.com
Minerva Paradizo
Human
Human
Minerva Paradizo

Female Number of posts : 47
Job/hobbies : Does annoying Artemis count as a hobbie?

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:
Health:
Minerva's Visit - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Minerva's Visit - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Minerva's Visit   Minerva's Visit - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 1:08 pm

As soon as Mrs Fowl had commented about Minerva being Artemis' girlfriend, she felt her cheeks go pink and looked to the side hopeing that no one (espesially not Artemis) had noticed. Minerva gave Butler and Mrs Fowl a smile as they left then looked down slightly with hands behind her back.
Back to top Go down
Artemis Fowl II
Human
Human
Artemis Fowl II

Male Number of posts : 197
Job/hobbies : Researching, plotting masterful plans
Humor : dry, sarcastic, dense

Character Sheet
Name: Artemis Fowl The Second
Health:
Minerva's Visit - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Minerva's Visit - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Minerva's Visit   Minerva's Visit - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 2:24 pm

as soon as his mother had left Artemis simply sat down silent in his chair and sipped his water he looked to the floor intently not looking to Minerva he was readying himself for perhaps some mocking from Minerva or teases of some kind
Back to top Go down
Minerva Paradizo
Human
Human
Minerva Paradizo

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:
Health:
Minerva's Visit - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Minerva's Visit - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Minerva's Visit   Minerva's Visit - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 2:27 pm

"You quite look like your Mother..." Minerva smiled to herself and sat down looking around the room. What reason was there to mock him today? She knew how much he loved and cared about his mother,only part of her wished her Mother were still around.
Back to top Go down
Artemis Fowl II
Human
Human
Artemis Fowl II

Character Sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Minerva's Visit   Minerva's Visit - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 2:30 pm

he looked up from the floor to her then he remained silent and looked into the fire he felt responsible he felt he had to find and do something to cure her further Holly had healed her yes for a while but not long enough His Father was missing once again and once again he was left on his own
Back to top Go down
Minerva Paradizo
Human
Human
Minerva Paradizo

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Minerva's Visit   Minerva's Visit - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 2:33 pm

"Um...Artemis shall i leave and come back another time? You could go be with Your mother and Butler ?" she asked looking up at him slightly. Maybe now wasn't a good time for a visit.
Back to top Go down
Artemis Fowl II
Human
Human
Artemis Fowl II

Character Sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Minerva's Visit   Minerva's Visit - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 2:36 pm

He then shook his head and finished his water "no, no it is as better time as any only with a slight itturuption nothign major, now, tell me Minerva how have you been we have had little time to talk and ah..yes i apologise for my mother ridiculus outburst as you being my girlfriend for you and I both no that propbaly won't happen.." he then paused probably? he hoped she had not picked p on his fault he poured himself another drink or water
Back to top Go down
Minerva Paradizo
Human
Human
Minerva Paradizo

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Minerva's Visit   Minerva's Visit - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 2:42 pm

Looking up she couldn't help but laugh a little when he said probably. "Yes i know, and don't worry its fine,didn't bother me." Minerva rubbed the back of her neck slightly hoping he hadn't noticed her blush earlier. "And i have been good thank you..yourself?" She asked sitting up straighter, some of her blonde curls falling on her face.
Back to top Go down
Artemis Fowl II
Human
Human
Artemis Fowl II

Character Sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Minerva's Visit   Minerva's Visit - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 2:48 pm

"as always i have been fine concuting plans as always" putting his drink down he took of his suit top half jacket so he wore a sleeves shirt and blue tie he carefully and neatly rolled the sleeve up of his shirt showing his slightly pale bony arms resemberling his mother with his suit of it was noticable that he was particually skinny and lean he sat back down and sipped from his glass then continued "any new information you have found that you whish to share?"
Back to top Go down
Minerva Paradizo
Human
Human
Minerva Paradizo

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Minerva's Visit   Minerva's Visit - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 2:52 pm

"None so far. And if i did have any information i'm sure you would have already figured it out?" she said sitting back "What about you any intersting information?"
Back to top Go down
Artemis Fowl II
Human
Human
Artemis Fowl II

Character Sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Minerva's Visit   Minerva's Visit - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 4:42 pm

"none which i feel inclined to share with you Paradizo" he smiled in a patranising way "i have aquired some yes no doubt you have heard of Sprio's escape and Opal Koboi's?"
Back to top Go down
Minerva Paradizo
Human
Human
Minerva Paradizo

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Minerva's Visit   Minerva's Visit - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 11:29 am

With a slightly laugh she said "I didn't think you would want to share any of your information with me. And yes i have heard about their escapes..they could cause quite alot of trouble."
Back to top Go down
Artemis Fowl II
Human
Human
Artemis Fowl II

Character Sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Minerva's Visit   Minerva's Visit - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 6:25 am

"Especially if Opal was to join Spiro as it has been rumored, there for we must find Spiro and Opal individually and send them back to where they should be, in a cell in the LEP or in the jail, for if they did..who is to say what would happen"
Back to top Go down
Minerva Paradizo
Human
Human
Minerva Paradizo

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Minerva's Visit   Minerva's Visit - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 7:18 am

"But it could prove difficult to track both of them down, for all we know they could have found each other already." She said thinking about it.No denying they were both very intelegent people.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Minerva's Visit   Minerva's Visit - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Minerva's Visit
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2