The Fowl Fortune
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fowl Fortune

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Private convosation

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Artemis Fowl II
Human
Human
Artemis Fowl II

Male Number of posts : 197
Job/hobbies : Researching, plotting masterful plans
Humor : dry, sarcastic, dense
Registration date : 2008-02-21

Character Sheet
Name: Artemis Fowl The Second
Race: Human
Health:
The Private convosation - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100The Private convosation - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

The Private convosation - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Private convosation   The Private convosation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 2:21 pm

Artemis silently cursed himself, how could he of missed such a fatal error in this? this was Spiro's intention all along, struggling yet again his brian raced for a possible way out of this sticky situation and it was clear, but Artemis would only use it as a last resort
Back to top Go down
JonSpiro
Human
Human
JonSpiro

Male Number of posts : 22
Humor : Yes
Registration date : 2008-03-04

PostSubject: Re: The Private convosation   The Private convosation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 2:36 pm

Spiro held on tighter to Arty "I wouldnt try struggling boy" he smirked he glared at butler "I suggest you leave"
Back to top Go down
Artemis Fowl II
Human
Human
Artemis Fowl II

Character Sheet
Health:
The Private convosation - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100The Private convosation - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: The Private convosation   The Private convosation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 2:50 am

Artemis strugged once again but was weak he was only 12 and had no real muscle against a full grown man, so hs stopped struggling but frowned thinking, if he was to somehow disract Spiro, Butler would have a clear shot and he would be free, but the question was how exactly would Artemis distract him? he was sure Spiro was more ittelengt then to fall for one of thouse childish "look over there" remarks
Back to top Go down
JonSpiro
Human
Human
JonSpiro

PostSubject: Re: The Private convosation   The Private convosation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 10:03 am

"I'm not that stupid Artemis, you should know that, now stop fussing and lets leave already"
Back to top Go down
Artemis Fowl II
Human
Human
Artemis Fowl II

Character Sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Private convosation   The Private convosation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 11:57 am

Artemis sighed then said "i suggest you let me gor Spiro or you shall suffer some imense pain.." a plan had already formed and if Spiro refused to let go still then Artemis would have no other choice
Back to top Go down
JonSpiro
Human
Human
JonSpiro

PostSubject: Re: The Private convosation   The Private convosation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 12:53 pm

"Only a coward gives up boy, and that is not I" he said
Back to top Go down
Artemis Fowl II
Human
Human
Artemis Fowl II

Character Sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Private convosation   The Private convosation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 1:12 pm

"do not say i did not warn you Sprio" with that reluctantly Artemis moved his foot and with his heel dug it hard a fast into Spiros foot then with his elbow he issued a blow into his stomach enough to surprise him but not enough to wind him
Back to top Go down
JonSpiro
Human
Human
JonSpiro

PostSubject: Re: The Private convosation   The Private convosation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 10:06 am

Spiro Fell Onto His Knee's As Artemis Did This To Him "Stupid Fool, You'll Regret That Boy" He said
Back to top Go down
Artemis Fowl II
Human
Human
Artemis Fowl II

Character Sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Private convosation   The Private convosation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 7:31 am

"Do not tempt me Spiro, " he then brushed himself of and placed a distance between himself and Sprio, he was hardly surprised by this action of betrayl "you think me some fool Sprio? you are obviously mistaken"
Back to top Go down
Butler
Admin
Admin
Butler

Male Number of posts : 53
Job/hobbies : Artemis's Butler
Humor : Pretty Serious

Character Sheet
Name: Butler
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Private convosation   The Private convosation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 10:39 am

Buter was searching the house for Artemis, he had a messege to deliver to him. He searched every room, saying "Artemis?" everytime he enterd, to see if the boy was in there. Finally he enterd the room of which Spiro and Artemis were talking, more like fighting in. "Artemis Sir, I have a messege from your Mo-" Notecing Spiro, Butler Glared. "Whats he doing here?" he growled "I thought the man was in prison"
Back to top Go down
https://thefowlfortune.forummotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Private convosation   The Private convosation - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Private convosation
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Fowl Fortune :: Fowl Manor :: Ground floor :: Study-
Jump to: